- Masters View all rentals (1434)
- Woods View all rentals (727)
- Copper Mountain Inn View all rentals (36)
- Village Square View all rentals (172)
- Passage Point View all rentals (18)
- Foxpine Inn View all rentals (12)
- Copper Junction View all rentals (10)
- New Village at Copper View all rentals (44)
- Lewis Ranch View all rentals (9)
- Summit House View all rentals (131)
- Ten Mile Haus View all rentals (11)
- Tucker Mountain Lodge View all rentals (9)
- Taylor's Crossing View all rentals (6)
- Timber Creek View all rentals (21)
- Bridge End View all rentals (15)
Rentals Near Copper Mountain Attractions
Featured Copper Mountain Properties
Copper Mountain condo
2 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 5Details
Copper Mountain condo
- Min stay varies
About Copper Mountain
Copper Mountain, Colorado, is a massive winter ski and snowboard destination, nestled deep in the Rocky Mountains west of Denver. Most people head to Copper Mountain during the snowy winter season, when the lifts are open and the powder is high. The mountain boasts more than 2,400 acres of skiing terrain, with two peaks towering at 12,000 feet. Even expert skiers and snowboarders will find days of entertainment on this amazing mountain.
The Rocky Mountains are one of the most picturesque ranges in the country and Summit County boasts beautiful alpine scenery from every angle. Located in the White River National Forest, Copper Mountain is ringed by pristine pine and spruce forests. Taking advantage of the region's natural beauty, families love to go snowshoeing through the quiet meadows around the mountain, or get together for ice-skating and hot chocolate on West Lake. For an adrenaline rush, there is also a snow tubing course at the base of the mountain. If you are in the mood for some old-fashioned fun, sign up the family for a sleigh ride through the valley.
While Copper Mountain is best known as a winter destination, it is also a great place to take the family in the summer. Golfers can test their irons at the Copper Creek Golf course, the highest altitude green in the United States. For summer weddings, don't overlook Copper Mountain as a destination, where the breathtaking mountain scenery makes a fine backdrop for family photos.
Here are a few additional suggestions of things to do in Copper Mountain:
- Woodward at Copper: This residential skiing and snowboarding training camp maintains a massive 20,000-square foot facility for year-round activity.
- Frisco: The charming town of Frisco is located just a few miles from Copper Mountain, offering a laid-back alpine attitude, some historic landmarks, and a pleasing array of bars and restaurants.
- Eagles Nest Wilderness: Located in the Gore Range of the Rocky Mountains, there are miles of picturesque hiking trails in this beautiful wilderness area near Copper Mountain.
- Vail: If you'd like to hit the slopes in American's most famous ski resort, head 20 miles down the road to Vail.
- Beaver Creek Resort: If you don't mind a small jaunt out of town, Beaver Creek is a great, family-oriented ski and snowboarding mountain, with both summer and winter activities.
If you are planning to ski in Colorado this winter, check out the vacation rentals available in Copper Mountain. Look for a luxury cabin near the resort, where you can step outside your door and onto the ski lift. For a larger group or family, a multiple bedroom home downtown will be the best bet, while couples on a romantic getaway should look for a condo with a view of the mountains, a fireplace, and a private balcony.