- Javea View all rentals (965)
- Calpe View all rentals (1031)
- Denia View all rentals (833)
- Torrevieja View all rentals (586)
- Moraira View all rentals (702)
- Benidorm View all rentals (807)
- Alicante View all rentals (1827)
- Benissa View all rentals (236)
- Cabo Roig View all rentals (293)
- Altea View all rentals (337)
- La Zenia View all rentals (350)
- Guardamar del Segura View all rentals (69)
- Teulada View all rentals (33)
- Pego View all rentals (39)
- Benitachell View all rentals (91)
Rentals Near Costa Blanca Attractions
Featured Costa Blanca Properties
5 BR / 3 BA / Sleeps 10Details
- 7 night min
1 / 28
5 BR / 3 BA / Sleeps 10
- 7 night min
About Costa Blanca
On the white sand coast of the Alicante province in Spain lies the unforgettable vacation destination of Costa Blanca. Come here for a truly authentic Spanish coastal getaway. Explore the side streets of this energetic little town, which was once a fishing village and now draws thousands of visitors every year from Europe and the rest of the world. While you are here, relax in the golden sun of Costa Blanca's breathtaking beaches and watch the sailboats in the distance, or splash away a hot afternoon at one of the water parks in Costa Blanca. For those who love outdoor activities like hiking and camping, Costa Blanca offers miles of scenic trails and nature preserves.
Get the most out of your visit to Costa Blanca by staying in a vacation rental. A condo or villa a few steps away from the beach provides the space you need to store your things and all the luxury amenities you need to relax in style. There's no better way to enjoy your vacation in Costa Blanca then returning home to your own vacation rental after a day of museums, hiking trails, beaches, and art galleries.
Here are a few additional suggested activities for your trip:
- Go sea kayaking: Go on a paddling ecotour along the Costa Blanca reefs and shores.
- Visit the Palm Groves of Elche: This stunning garden of palms is the oldest palm grove in Europe and has been designated as a World Heritage Site.
- Explore Guadalest Valley: Take a scenic drive or hike through Guadalest Valley to see incredible overlooks and some of the most vast and beautiful views in Spain.
- Visit the aquarium at Mundomar: This fun and well-maintained aquarium offers views of a wide variety of exotic and native marine species.
- Play at the water parks in Costa Blanca: The most popular water park in the area, Aqualandia in Benidorm is a fun place to spend an afternoon if you're traveling with children.
- Visit the Denia Castle and Archeological Museum: This fascinating museum was once part of a palace overlooking the town and harbor of Denia.
You'll never run out of fun things to do here, and as soon as you leave you may already be planning your next visit. Luckily, it's never difficult to find a perfect vacation rental in Costa Blanca as condo and apartment rental options close to your favorite activities are widely available all year round. While you're visiting Costa Blanca consider exploring some other vacation destinations in Spain like Costa del Sol or Barcelona.