Featured Crystal Beach Properties
About Crystal Beach
Those looking for a quiet, serene beach experience will love this city, as it imbues all that is a beach escape. With easy access to the Intra Coastal Waterway that leads to Easy Bay, Crystal Beach is truly a fisherman's haven. In fact, one of the area's most popular past times is deep-sea fishing since there is an abundance of speckled trout in Galveston Bay. There are also plenty of options in the area for dining, shopping, and entertainment. Seafood restaurants, for obvious reasons, are popular choices for visitors and great place to rest up in between all of your recreational adventures.
Some of the attractions you won't want to miss include:
- Galveston: This well-known city is just a 20-minute ferry ride away from Crystal Beach. Along the way passengers will see a large concrete structure sticking out of the water. These are the remains of Selma, an experimental vessel built during World War I that a ship sank in 1922.
- Baytown Nature Center: This is a great space for outdoor recreational activities such as biking, jogging, fishing, picnicking, and bird watching.
- Possum Kingdom Lake: Go boating, fishing, swimming, or take a bike ride around the lake.
- Bay Forest Golf Center: This course winds through a beautiful bayside setting near exquisite waterways.
- Carl Noble Park: Just minutes from the Gulf of Mexico, this park provides a beautiful backdrop for picnicking, hiking, biking, and running. There is also a baseball field and playground that offers even more activity options for visitors craving some outdoor fun.
With your vacation rental nestled along the shores of The Gulf of Mexico, walk just minutes to ideal spots for surfing, snorkeling, kayaking, and swimming. If you'd rather sit back and relax, throw out your net or line from the private dock of your beach house rental, take in the sun, and read a book while you wait for the fish to bite.