- Willemstad View all rentals (127)
- Willibrordus View all rentals (6)
- Westpunt View all rentals (20)
- Lagun View all rentals (16)
- East End View all rentals (9)
- Tera Kora View all rentals (4)
Rentals Near Curacao Attractions
Featured Curacao Properties
1 / 68
4 BR / 3 BA / Sleeps 9
- 6 night min
1 / 28
1 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 4
- Min stay varies
1 / 48
2 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 5
- Min stay varies
Come and visit the beautiful beaches of Curacao, the prefect Caribbean vacation destination. Curacao has a history that dates back to the 16th century, and old plantation relics of that time are now spread across the countryside and preserved as parks. The west coast features beautiful pristine beaches and secluded coves. Find a strip of sugary sand beside the blue waters of the Caribbean and spend the afternoon swimming, sunbathing or searching for seashells. After visiting the plantation parks and relaxing on the beach, you may want to put on some trekking boots and explore the beautiful preserved wilderness areas along the rocky western coastline.
When the sun goes down, head inland to experience the award winning traditional Caribbean cuisine of the restaurants here. Then let yourself be swept away by the welcoming energy of Curacao's bars and music venues. Spend the next day on the east side of the island exploring the busy streets, shopping districts and historical old town of Willemstad, the island's capital.
Here are a few additional suggestions as you plan your trip:
- Go Scuba diving: Diving is one of the central activities in Curacao. Explore the brilliant biodiversity of the reef ecosystems here and have close encounters with sea turtles, colorful fish and other marine life.
- Visit the Curacao Ostrich and Game Farm: This is one of the largest ostrich ranches you'll find anywhere outside of Africa. Tours are available, and you can even take a ride on an ostrich if you dare.
- Visit the Kura Hulanda Museum: Learn more about the history of Curacao and its African roots through the inspiring, informative exhibits of this local museum.
- Swim with dolphins: Have a close encounter with a bottlenose dolphin at the Curacao Dolphin Academy. A visit to this saltwater lagoon is a delightful experience for all ages.
- Hike the trails: Go hiking or biking along the trails of the Shete Boca National Park. See stunning natural vistas and catch rare glimpses of elusive birds and wildlife.
- Explore the Boca Tabla: Located in the Shete Boca National Park, this beautiful cave formation in the surf-pounded rock is worth the trek.
You'll never run out of fun things to do in Curacao, and no matter what time of year you arrive here, you'll have no trouble finding a vacation rental for your stay. Rent a sleek apartment or elegant condo in downtown Willemstad close to the heart or the shopping and nightlife. Or, book a beautiful summer villa with ocean views and just a few steps from the beach. If you have the time, you may want to incorporate side trips to beautiful Rincon or Sint Nicolaas in your plans.