Featured Czech Republic Properties
1 / 16
2 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 7
- Min stay varies
About Czech Republic
Every year, visitors from all over the world come to the Czech Republic. They come here to visit the world heritage monuments and ancient historical sites around Bohemia and Moravia. Some of these include medieval and renaissance castles, forts, ancient churches, and gardens recreated to live again as they did centuries ago. Visitors also come to experience the thriving nightlife of modern cities and explore landscapes alive with natural beauty, especially skiers and snowboarders who travel here to rent a winter condo and experience the thrill of a ski vacation on some of the most challenging slopes in Europe.
There are many things to do and see in all of the cities of the Czech Republic. To help you plan your vacation, here are a few suggestions:
- Prague: One of the primary attractions in Prague is its ancient castle complex, which can't be missed. Very close to the entrance of the complex, there is also a tiny and often overlooked museum housing an exquisite art collection belonging to the Lobkowicz family.
- Olomouc: See the astronomical clock on the face of the town hall in Olomouc. This is actually a replica of a 13th century masterpiece which was destroyed during World War II.
- Cesky Krumlov: The preserved historic town of Cesky Krumlov has been designated as a UNESCO World Monument. Take a walking tour of this city founded before 1250 AD and learn more about its castle and gardens.
- Dacice: See the bell tower at the top of the Church of St. Lawrence, a religious historical feature that draws visitors from all over the world.
- Vimperk: Visit Vimperk Castle, one of the oldest and most beautiful castles in the country. While in Vimperk, see the Church of the Visitation of St. Mary and the nearby market square.
- Tabor: Explore the Tabor Tunnels, built as a defense fort by the Hussites nearly 600 years ago. Now a museum, the preserved tunnels extend nearly 35 kilometers under the town.
No matter what time of year you arrive here, you will have no trouble finding a vacation rental in or around downtown Prague. You can also easily find a condo rental in any city of the Czech Republic, and many people chose to reserve a secluded cabin in the mountains during the ski season.