- Champions Gate View all rentals (1464)
- Highlands Reserve View all rentals (825)
- Regal Palms View all rentals (260)
- Watersong View all rentals (264)
- Sandy Ridge View all rentals (235)
- Legacy Park View all rentals (217)
- Aviana View all rentals (170)
- Hampton Lakes View all rentals (155)
- Solana View all rentals (162)
- Calabay Parc View all rentals (147)
- Bella Piazza View all rentals (96)
- Westridge View all rentals (98)
- Tuscan Hills View all rentals (97)
- Highgate Park View all rentals (80)
- Ridgewood Lakes View all rentals (90)
Rentals Near Davenport Attractions
Featured Davenport Properties
1 / 18
5 BR / 4 BA / Sleeps 10
- Min stay varies
Davenport is a lovely little town in the Orlando and Four Corners region of Florida. Far and away, Disney World is the number one reason that families flock to Davenport each year. Attracting millions of visitors annually, the Magic Kingdom is the premiere theme park in the United States, offering rides, exhibits, restaurants, and events for the whole family. Just 35 miles south of Orlando, Davenport offers easy access to the park. At the same time, this small town is just beyond the bustle of the big city, making it an affordable and relaxing option for your Disney vacation.
As many Florida vacationers will tell you, Orlando offers much more than just Disney. When in Davenport, visitors can take advantage of the Orlando's plethora of family theme parks, including Universal Studios, The Holy Land Experience, Sea World, and Busch Gardens. To beat the heat, check out one of the area's fun water parks.
Davenport also offers easy access to many of the great recreational opportunities of Central Florida. Davenport is known for its golf courses, including the friendly Ridgewood Lakes Golf and Country Club, and the Champions Gate Golf Resort, which boasts two eighteen hole championship courses. For a bit of nature, nearby Little Big Econ State Forest offers miles of hiking and biking trails.
Some other popular Davenport attractions include:
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex: A sports lover's paradise, Disney World's massive sports facility is a great place to watch or play a wide range of sports, from live baseball to tennis.
- Gatorland: Alligators are the main attraction at this wonderful animal theme park, perfect for kids of every age.
- Old Town Kissimmee: The charming town of Kissimmee is a great destination for casual dining, family entertainment, and water parks.
- Clearwater: Though inland, Davenport is just a quick drive from the beautiful Gulf beaches on the coast near Clearwater, FL.
If you are planning a trip to Davenport and Walt Disney World, your best bet is a vacation rental in the lovely residential part of the city. You can find a comfortable condo or luxury apartment in central Davenport, or look for a family-style villa in the city's suburban neighborhoods. A rental home can make your trip to Disney and the Orlando area both fun and affordable.