- Ocean Walk View all rentals (299)
- Daytona Beach Resort View all rentals (160)
- Horizons View all rentals (25)
- Daytona Beach Club View all rentals (50)
- Sand Dollar View all rentals (15)
- Mediterranean View all rentals (4)
- Ocean Jewels View all rentals (4)
- Fountain Beach Resort View all rentals (7)
Rentals Near Daytona Beach Attractions
Featured Daytona Beach Properties
About Daytona Beach
With over 23 miles of white beaches, Daytona Beach, Florida, is a city that attracts millions of visitors each year and is quickly gaining a reputation as one of the top family-friendly vacation destinations in the United States. With several festivals and events throughout the year, great outdoor activities including golf and tennis, and a buzzing nightlife, there's something for everyone in this premiere Florida getaway. Most of the shopping and dining options in the city are located on North and South Beach Street, while all things related to NASCAR can be found on East and West International Speedway Boulevard.
Be sure to make time for some of these must-see destinations during your stay in Daytona Beach:
- Daytona International Speedway: With a seating capacity of almost 170,000, this race track hosts some of the biggest auto races in the country throughout the year including the world renowned Daytona 500.
- Daytona 500 Experience: Located on the same road as the speedway, this interactive site includes pit stop demonstrations, speedway tours, and racing simulators.
- Sun Splash County Park: This four acre park features picnic areas, volleyball courts, and an interactive water fountain.
- Walk along the Boardwalk: This boardwalk has tons of local shops and restaurants, and offers great views of the world famous beach.
- Go to the Beach: A vacation in Daytona Beach wouldn't be complete without spending a couple days at the world famous sandy beaches.
Many visitors plan their vacations around the biggest events held in the area. Some of these include Bike Week, a motorcycle enthusiast extravaganza typically held in March, the four day sports and music festival known as WinterJam, held the week before Bike Week, and the Daytona 500 race, arguably the biggest auto racing event in the world, held around mid-February. No matter what time of year you decide to visit, it's easy to find a vacation home in Daytona Beach to meet your needs. Book a condo or villa rental right along the shores or a luxury apartment downtown near countless dining and shopping options in the city. If you have some extra time and want to explore other parts of the region, take a day trip to nearby Orlando, home to Disney World!