- Lake Cliffe View all rentals (9)
- East Bay View all rentals (9)
- Lookout Ridge View all rentals (7)
- Marina Place View all rentals (34)
- Summerwood View all rentals (3)
- Timberline View all rentals (6)
- Point Dillon View all rentals (16)
Rentals Near Dillon Attractions
Featured Dillon Properties
1 / 35
2 BR / 3 BA / Sleeps 8
- 2 night min
A little over a century ago, the discovery of gold in the Breckenridge Mountains brought miners, cattle drivers, and adventurers of all kinds to villages and settlements around the Vail Valley in Colorado. Now the gold rush is long over, but visitors still come from all over the world to this beautiful place in the heart of the Colorado Rockies. In the wintertime, Dillon becomes a destination point for serious skiers and snowboarders, especially those who want access to the best courses but would like to avoid the expense of Beaver Creek. In the summertime, the same hills that once lay under blankets of soft snow come alive with brilliant wildflowers. The hiking trails and scenic overlooks offer stunning views and glimpses of elusive wildlife like black bears and elk, and the Colorado River offers thrilling whitewater rafting adventures.
Here are a few additional suggestions of things to do in Dillon:
- Go skiing and snowboarding: The Vail Valley and surrounding Summit County offer some of the best ski areas in the country. Explore miles of powdery, manicured trails through vast areas of secluded wilderness.
- Play on the Dillon Reservoir: Explore this picturesque recreational reservoir by boat, go water skiing, or rent a jet ski during the summer.
- Take a hot air balloon ride: There's no more romantic way to experience the rugged natural beauty of Hartsel, Wilkerson Pass, and the Vail Valley than with a balloon ride.
- Go shopping: In addition to its skiing and hiking destinations, Dillon is known for quaint shopping districts and factory outlets where you can find some amazing bargains.
- Go snowshoeing or mountain biking: The back country trails around Dillon, Breckenridge and Frisco offer some secluded and beautiful snowshoeing opportunities. In the summer, the same trails are excellent places to spend a day hiking and mountain biking.
- Relax in the spa: After a long day or week of back country hiking, skiing, and exploration, nothing could be more luxurious than spending the afternoon in a world-class spa.
It's never difficult to find a place to stay in Dillon. No matter what time of year you intend to arrive here, you'll be able to find a perfect vacation rental that offers all the comforts of home within easy reach of the mountain trails. Rent a sleek condo downtown or a beautiful beach house on the scenic shores of the Dillon Reservoir. You can also find a cozy cabin in the mountains big enough to host your friends and family.