- Dubai Marina View all rentals (255)
- Palm Jumeirah View all rentals (156)
- Jumeirah Lake Towers View all rentals (16)
Rentals Near Dubai Attractions
Featured Dubai Properties
The large and glamorous city of Dubai is located along the coast of the Persian Gulf in the United Arab Emirates. Among the most modern cities in the Middle East, Dubai has a glittering skyline that seems to grow wider and taller with every passing year. At the same time, the city's well-preserved historic center can provide a glimpse into Arab life before the discovery of oil.
A duty-free zone, shopping is a major attraction in Dubai. Throughout the city, there are massive malls and shopping centers, which boast some of the most famous names in fashion design. There are also many galleries in this cosmopolitan city, as art collecting becomes more popular in the region. After a day of shopping, you may want to wind down with a massage or facial. Fortunately, Dubai is filled with luxurious day spas and health clubs, catering to international visitors.
When you are ready to get out of the city, book a trip to the Arabian Desert with one of Dubai's many tour operators. Here, you can marvel at the enormous sand dunes and enjoy a traditional Middle Eastern meal. Located on the shores of the Persian Gulf, Dubai is also a great beach destination, with amazingly long and beautiful beaches. After relaxing on the beach, you might also choose to spend a day on the green at one of Dubai's many golf clubs.
Here are a few of the most popular places to visit in Dubai:
- Dubai Museum: Located in a historic 18th century building, this interesting museum chronicles the history of Dubai through life-size dioramas and artifacts.
- Jumeirah Beach: Jumeirah is a popular beach just outside the city.
- Jumeirah Mosque: Located in Dubai's historic district, this spectacular mosque is open to the public through daily guided tours.
- Deira Gold Souk: A truly unique Dubai experience, this massive jewelry and metals market does a huge percentage of the world's business in gold trading.
- Wild Wadi: Great for families, this huge water park overlooking the ocean is a fun way to beat the heat of the desert.
- Bastakiya: One of Dubai's historic districts, Bastakiya is filled with traditional architecture, galleries, and boutiques.
A vacation in Dubai is all about luxury. Look for a spacious villa near the shore, a trendy apartment near Dubai's main shopping centers, or a condo in the city's downtown. A vacation rental can offer more space and privacy than a hotel, and give you a place to call home.