- The Masters View all rentals (527)
- Stoneybrook View all rentals (3)
- West Bay Club View all rentals (13)
Rentals Near Estero Attractions
Featured Estero Properties
Known for its beautiful vast beaches and unique history, Estero, FL is the perfect family vacation rental getaway. Watch the sunrise over the clear blue Gulf from your vacation rental's bedroom balcony, then spend the morning strolling along any one of Estero's pristine white sand beaches. Just a few minutes' walk to the water, leave the car at home, and swim, surf, kayak, sail, or simply relax under the Estero palms.
Enjoy one of Estero's many great golf clubs, including The Old Corkscrew Golf Club, with perfect golfing conditions and elevations above the fairways. Want to immerse yourself in all of Estero's natural beauty? Explore The Bowditch Point Regional Park, a 17-acre park that fronts both the beach and the bay, and entices beach lovers from all over with its white sandy beaches. Spend a day on its grounds fishing, enjoying its array of wildlife, or strolling along the boardwalk that leads to a picnic area and beach.
Here are some additional suggestions as you plan your trip:
- Visit the Koreshan State Historic Site: Come to this site to learn more about the history of Estero, originally founded in 1894 as a utopian religious settlement.
- Explore the grounds: Modern visitors are also welcome to fish, picnic, sail, swim, and hike along the same places that the original visionaries built their society. With a boat ramp and canoes available for public use, as well as self-guided and ranger-guided tours of the settlement, the Bowditch Point Regional Park is a great way to mix a little bit of history with modern outdoor fun.
- Visit the Imaginarium: Located near Pointe Estero, Ft Meyers is the home to one of the area's best interactive science museums. Spend a day here with children and join the educational fun.
- See the dolphins: Take a charter dolphin watching cruise and see these friendly creatures up close. There are plenty of bottlenose dolphin encounter tours available in Estero.
- Enjoy an afternoon of pampering: Experience the award winning spas of Estero and indulge in a day of luxury relaxation.
- Join a deep sea fishing excursion: Charter a boat and a professional guide and head into the deep water to purse big game fish like swordfish and marlin.
During the day, experience the best of Estero golf courses, art galleries, shopping, museums and beach fun. At night, head into town for world class dining and night spots. When you're finally ready to settle in, head home and relax in style at your own private beach rental or luxury condo with views overlooking the ocean. You'll have no trouble finding the perfect vacation rental, no matter what activities you've planned during your stay. While you're visiting Estero, you may also want to take short day trips to other great Florida destinations like Clearwater and Anna Maria Island.