Featured Estes Park Properties
1 / 24
Estes Park house
4 BR / 3 BA / Sleeps 8
Estes Park house
- Min stay varies
About Estes Park
Estes Park, CO is considered a gateway to the rugged, unforgettable beauty of the Colorado Rocky Mountains. The best way to experience Estes Park and the Front Range is to find a vacation rental or rent a cabin with access to both the town and the mountain trails. It's not difficult to find a condo in Estes Park that's available by the weekend, week, or month. Once you've settled in, head to the mountains for snowshoeing, fly fishing, or horseback riding.
Here are a few additional suggestions of things to do in Estes Park:
- Visit the Historic Fall River Hydroplant: The hydroplant is an engineering marvel and a signature attraction of Estes Park.
- Live entertainment: See a show at the Rocky Ridge Music Center or the Elk Meadow Chuck Wagon Supper and Show and relax after a long day of hiking.
- Take a sightseeing tour: Hit the trails on your own, take a horse drawn wagon tour, or ride a safari vehicle into the mountains with Rocky Mountain Rush. Ghost and history tours are also available in town.
- Museums: The Stanly Museum, The Este Park Museum, and the MacGregor Ranch Museum are all entertaining and educational ways to spend a day in town.
- Hike the trails: Find a map of the best trails available during the season of your visit. Choose a trail that will allow you to see some of the park's rare wild animal and plant life.
No matter what time of year you decide to schedule your trip, it's easy to find transportation to and from the park entrance, and it's always easy to find a vacation rental property that meets your needs. However, if you visit Estes Park in the fall, you will be able to see a spectacular display of autumn leaves and experience unforgettable elk-watching. In October, there is even a weekend set aside for the annual Elk Festival. While you are here, take advantage of all the hiking and parking opportunities available that will allow you to see the elk interact and listen to their mating calls.