- Duomo View all rentals (1355)
- Ponte Vecchio View all rentals (1077)
- Uffizi View all rentals (832)
- Santa Maria Novella View all rentals (611)
- Santa Croce View all rentals (565)
- Piazza della Signoria View all rentals (477)
- San Lorenzo View all rentals (416)
- Santo Spirito View all rentals (274)
- Palazzo Pitti View all rentals (320)
- Piazzale Michelangelo View all rentals (197)
- Fortezza da Basso View all rentals (111)
- San Frediano View all rentals (93)
- Campo di Marte View all rentals (36)
- Porta al Prato View all rentals (26)
- SS. Annunziata View all rentals (14)
Rentals Near Florence Attractions
Featured Florence Properties
1 / 32
1 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 4
- 2 night min
Florence, the capital of Tuscany in Italy, is considered to be one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Whether you are visiting one of the over 80 museums in the city, strolling through the gardens, or checking out the old city walls, Florence is breathtaking in every sense of the word. While you are here, be sure to spend some time in the centro storico, the old town area, and the shopping district centered in Via Roma.
Here are a few additional suggestions of things to do in Florence:
-Galleria degli Uffizi: This is one of the most famous fine art museums in the world.
-The Duomo: This cathedral has become a symbol of the city and offers beautiful views from its dome.
-Boboli Gardens: These gardens make up Florence's most famous park area.
-Palazzo Vecchio: You will find an endless array of street performers showing off their skills in front of this historic landmark.
-Piazza della Signoria: This is Florence's most famous square.
-Ponte Vecchio: Built in 1345, this is the only bridge that has survived from the medieval days of Florence.
The best time to visit Florence is in the spring, when the weather is still pleasant but the high tourist season is still a few months off. Many of the most popular festivals in Florence also take place during this time including the Feast of San Giuseppe in March, the Exhibition of Crafts in April, and The Maggio Musicale in May.
Staying in a vacation rental in one the main areas of the city is usually the preferred option for those visiting Florence. In addition to a luxury apartment rental, it's also possible to rent a villa in the countryside. If you want to get out of the city, Florence can serve as a starting point for exploring the rest of the Tuscany areas. Nearby towns that are accessible by public transport include Pisa, Lucca, Arezzo, and the wine region of Chianti.