- Key West View all rentals (704)
- Islamorada View all rentals (138)
- Key Largo View all rentals (161)
- Marathon View all rentals (94)
- Tavernier View all rentals (45)
- Key Colony Beach View all rentals (49)
- Cudjoe Key View all rentals (11)
- Big Pine Key View all rentals (22)
- Long Key View all rentals (86)
- Marathon Shores View all rentals (8)
- Summerland Key View all rentals (6)
- Duck Key View all rentals (7)
- Grassy Key View all rentals (5)
- Conch Key View all rentals (94)
Rentals Near Florida Keys Attractions
About Florida Keys
Florida Keys, FL, including the islands of Key West, Key Largo, Islamorada, Marathon Key and Big Pine Key offers the perfect mix of family beach fun and peaceful vacation relaxation. Spend your days strolling one of the many boardwalks, or swim, snorkel, and kayak in the pristine Gulf. After a long day, retreat back to your vacation rental home at night, escape the crowds, and watch the sunset across the Gulf from your personal porch or deck. With your own private tennis court and pool, luxuries that many rentals offer, you can have a great time without even leaving your vacation home.
Wake up to the sound of waves rolling in and the scent of the salty ocean air, then walk just minutes to the beach for great boardwalk shopping, dining, and entertainment. Truly escape the winter chill by heading to the southernmost point in the United States, Key West, Florida. Take U.S. Highway 1, known to locals as "The Overseas Highway" to get there, and enjoy the breath-taking natural beauty of the ocean scenery and wilderness that borders the road.
Here are a few additional suggestions for your trip to the Florida Keys:
- Visit the Key West Butterfly & Nature Conservatory: Key West is home to a magnificent array of butterflies from South America, Africa, and Southeast Asia. This Conservatory emphasizes the importance of wildlife preservation, offering group tours, unique films, and resident rainforest birds guaranteed to ignite your love for wildlife.
- Swim with the dolphins: Key West is known for its dolphin friendly environment and facilities that offer guests the opportunity to swim and play with these amazing animals.
- Explore The Harry S. Truman Little White House: Established in 1890 as a command center during the Spanish American War, this house was later used as a means of escape during the Cold War. For years, presidents relaxed and restored body and mind here while dealing with war threats. The site is now a living history museum.
- Sleep under the stars: Spend a night under the legendary stars of Key West. Florida Keys campgrounds are plentiful, and Florida Keys camping can also happen at sea. Charter a boat and drift off with the night sky above and the ocean below.
- Take a sunset dinner cruise: Gourmet dinner cruises to Florida Keys' destinations are widely available. Nothing is more romantic than raising a glass on a luxury sailboat as the sun sets over the Atlantic.
- Take a charter fishing trip: An experienced outfitter can provide the boat and equipment you need to pursue deep water species like marlin and swordfish.
Whether you're here for a Florida Keys honeymoon, a family reunion, or a vacation getaway with friends, you'll easily find a perfect vacation rental with all the amenities you need to relax in style. Stay in a charming beach condo close to the restaurants and nightlife or rent an elegant villa with a balcony and stunning views of the ocean. You may also want to make some time during your vacation to visit nearby destinations like Naples or Marco Island.