- Ten Mile Creek View all rentals (61)
- Creekside View all rentals (17)
- Mountain Side View all rentals (234)
- Ten Mile Island View all rentals (48)
- Cross Creek View all rentals (38)
- Lakepoint View all rentals (6)
- Timberline Cove View all rentals (6)
- Boulevard Bend View all rentals (5)
- River Glen View all rentals (6)
- Tarn Landing View all rentals (7)
- Cedar Lodge View all rentals (6)
- Marina Park View all rentals (85)
Rentals Near Frisco Attractions
Featured Frisco Properties
2 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 7Details
- Min stay varies
Close to Breckenridge and Copper Mountain, the town of Frisco, Colorado lies on the Frisco Bay and offers easy access to the best features of a Vail Valley vacation. This little town was once one of the iconic outposts of the intermountain Wild West. It was a stopping point for cattle drivers and settlers on their way to the west coast, and later its population exploded with the discovery of gold in the Breckenridge Mountains. With the gold rush long over, it is now skiing and snowboarding enthusiasts that flock to Frisco for its winding and perpetually powdery winter trails.
Home of several champion class ski areas, Summit County draws winter vacationers from all over the world every year. But Frisco also has much to offer during the summer. Come here to hike, fish, go mountain biking, or explore the wilderness on horseback. And after long day in the mountains, relax in the elegant restaurants and night spots of downtown Frisco.
Here are a few additional suggestions of things to do in Frisco:
- Go on a rafting adventure: Take a whitewater rafting trip down the Colorado River. It is one of the most exciting ways to see the beauty of the mountains during the summertime.
- Go skiing and snowboarding: The skiing areas around the Vail Valley offer some of the most picturesque, challenging, and pristine slopes in the country. Hundreds of miles of trails offer appropriate courses for every skill level.
- Go snowshoeing: Skiing is only one way to explore the back country trails of the Colorado Mountains in winter. Hiking trails along mountainsides covered in wildflowers become trails through a secluded snowy wonderland in the winter time.
- Visit the Frisco Historic Park and Museum: This free museum and surrounding outdoor park offer a charming view into Summit County's gold rush past. This is a great way to spend an afternoon with children.
- Play a round of golf: During the summer season, Frisco offers some of the most well designed and manicured courses in Summit County.
- Relax in the spa: Spend the afternoon enjoying a few hours of luxurious head-to-toe pampering at a one of Frisco's world-class spas.
Even if you decide to visit Frisco at the height of the ski season, it will still be easy to find a cozy cabin in the mountains. Come here during the summer and you can reserve a beachside condo or summer home overlooking the Frisco Bay. No matter what you're looking for, you'll find a vacation rental that's a perfect match for your family's needs.