Featured Grand Bahama Properties
1 / 33
1 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 2
- 3 night min
1 / 40
3 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 6
- 3 night min
About Grand Bahama
Located in the tranquil waters of the Caribbean, the island chain of the Bahamas offers a perfect vacation getaway. Grand Bahama, the primary island of the chain, welcomes visitors from all over the world every year with its pristine stretches of white sand beach, teeming colorful coral reefs, and laid back, friendly nightlife. There are always plenty of things to do here, whether you're planning a family vacation or a romantic escape.
Book a Grand Bahama vacation rental to get the most out of your stay. Wake up in the morning in a luxury villa and watch the sun rise over the ocean. Enjoy breakfast on the balcony of your condo and then begin the day's adventures. Spend the morning on one of many champion caliber Bahama golf courses, before heading for the beach to go Grand Bahama snorkeling and diving. While you are here, be sure to explore the museums and local historic sites in the downtown area, go shopping, and hike the trails of the island's parks and nature preserves. After a long day outdoor adventure, retreat to your vacation rental and host dinner or a game night for your family and friends.
Here are a few additional suggestions for your trip:
- Experience Grand Bahama fishing: Deep sea fishing charter excursions leave the harbor every morning around dawn in pursuit of large deep water billfish and sharks.
- Go on a Grand Bahama diving adventure: The reef and wreck ecosystems and marine parks off the coast of Grand Bahama are perfect places to spot sea turtles and stingrays.
- Go horseback riding: Visit a riding stable and take a guided trail ride along the coast.
- Take a dinner cruise: Raise a glass and enjoy a gourmet meal and live music on the deck of a luxury sailboat.
- Relax in the spa: Indulge in an afternoon of world class pampering with a manicure, pedicure, seaweed wrap, or hot rock massage.
- Play a round of golf: Bahama's golf courses are legendary among serious golfers. The courses are perfectly maintained and brilliantly designed.
The best way to experience all that the Bahamas have to offer is with a stay in your very own vacation rental. Vacation rental options here are often less expensive than hotels, and can offer all the space you need to store your beach gear. Take your shoes off, relax in style, and start making fun vacation memories.