- Seven Mile Beach View all rentals (142)
- West Bay View all rentals (25)
- East End View all rentals (27)
- North Side View all rentals (35)
- Rum Point View all rentals (91)
- George Town View all rentals (36)
- Bodden Town View all rentals (7)
Rentals Near Grand Cayman Attractions
Featured Grand Cayman Properties
About Grand Cayman
Grand Cayman, Little Cayman, and Cayman Brac are the three sister islands that make up the British Overseas Territory of the Cayman Islands. Best known for its slow easy pace of life and its natural beauty, the area of Grand Cayman certainly offers the paradise you've seen in the movies. When you first arrive here, get settled in your vacation rental and then head for the long stretch of soft white sand and calm blue water known as Seven Mile Beach. Take out a rental boat, go scuba diving, or just relax. And when you're ready to get away from the beach, head into the heart of George Town for an unforgettable dining experience.
Here are a few additional suggestions of things to do in Grand Cayman:
- Diving: Grand Cayman offers some of the best diving opportunities in the Caribbean. For real adventure, go wreck diving from Cayman Brac or explore the Blood Bay Wall on Little Cayman.
- Parasailing: Get a spectacular view of Grand Cayman from the sky above Seven Mile beach.
- Surfing and snorkeling: These are just a few of the water sports you can sample on Seven Mile Beach. Equipment rentals are easy to find, or you can bring your own board, fins, snorkel, and mask.
- Stingray City: You won't believe descriptions of the stingrays here until you see them. Enormous and gentle, fearless and bizarre, the creatures of Grand Cayman's best known attraction will eat squid right out of your hand as you snorkel among them.
- Hiking and bird watching on Cayman Brac and Little Cayman: Hike the trails of the two smaller islands and take a pair of binoculars and a camera to capture your encounters with remarkable bird and iguana species.
Come to the Cayman Islands in November for the legendary Pirate Festival, or time your visit to run the Cayman Island Marathon or take part in the Cayman's Jazz fest. No matter when you arrive here, the local people will give you a warm welcome that will make you want to stay forever.
It's easy to move between the three islands, and getting around in George Town should present no problems since you can walk almost anywhere. Find a villa rental for the entire holiday season to see how Grand Cayman celebrates or find a condo near the beach and stay a week or two in the summer.