Featured Guerneville Properties
If you're looking for a perfect summer or winter vacation destination in the heart of California's central coast, consider planning a trip to Guerneville. This charming town lies along the Russian River and though it's becoming increasingly popular as a travel destination, it maintains an atmosphere of seclusion that makes it feel like a hidden gem. Come to Guerneville to experience the best in quaint downtown shopping, art galleries, world-class California dining, and a unique local music scene. Tour wine country, go boating and fishing, and make time to explore the rugged natural beauty of Armstrong Redwood State Park, one of the central coast's most beautiful and overlooked wilderness areas.
Wake up in the morning in your own private vacation rental or secluded lakeside cabin. Enjoy breakfast on your private deck as the sun rises and then lace up your hiking boots and head outdoors. If you prefer indoor luxuries, be sure to take advantage of Guerneville's spas and boutiques. At night, enjoy dining and live music downtown or return to your condo and host dinner for your family and friends.
Here are a few additional suggestions for your trip:
- Take a hot air balloon ride: Experience the majesty of California's mountains and ocean vistas from a colorful balloon at sunrise. Most excursions end with a traditional champagne brunch.
- Explore the trails: Guerneville camping areas are not to be missed, and the hiking and mountain biking trails here offer scenic overlooks and challenging inclines.
- Go fishing: Take a guide and your equipment and head to some of the best fly fishing destinations on Guerneville's back country waterways, or rent a boat and cast your line on the lake.
- Visit the Pee Wee Golf and Arcade: This is a great entertainment complex and a fun place to visit if you're traveling with children.
- Take a winery tour: Guerneville is best known for its champagne grapes. Sample award winning vintages on a tour through the rolling hills of vineyard country.
- Go horseback riding: The professional riding stables in and around Guerneville offer trail rides into the mountains for an afternoon or a longer overnight excursion.
No matter when you decide to plan your visit to Guerneville, you'll never run out of fun things to do here and you'll have no trouble finding a perfect vacation rental within reach of your favorite activities. While you're visiting Guerneville, consider side trips to beautiful California destinations nearby, like Cambria and Monterey.