- Gulf View View all rentals (1381)
- Boardwalk View all rentals (186)
- Beachcomber View all rentals (107)
- Crystal Tower View all rentals (76)
- Crystal Shores View all rentals (142)
- Island Winds East View all rentals (66)
- Crystal Shores West View all rentals (108)
- Island Winds West View all rentals (49)
- Emerald Greens View all rentals (39)
- Seawind View all rentals (32)
- Grand Beach View all rentals (41)
- Island Sunrise View all rentals (45)
- Royal Palms View all rentals (21)
- Island Tower View all rentals (74)
- Island Shores View all rentals (240)
Rentals Near Gulf Shores Attractions
Featured Gulf Shores Properties
About Gulf Shores
Looking for the perfect mix of relaxing beach time and vibrant vacation fun? Gulf Shores, AL is waiting for you. A vacation home here offers the best opportunity to explore the exciting day and night life, with the ability to retreat back to your own cozy and secluded beach home. Doze off in peace to the lull of the ocean heard through your vacation rental's bedroom window, or cozy up around a backyard bonfire at night. Take in the turquoise Gulf of Mexico from your patio, steps away from your own private fishing pier or lagoon, a luxury that many rentals offer.
The breathtaking white beaches and clear water are just a few of the many luxuries at the Gulf Shores. Set sail on a chartered sunset dolphin dinner cruise, or jump into the Gulf and see the ocean like never before while snorkeling aboard a glass-bottom catamaran. There are plenty of great seafood restaurants, oyster grills, beachside cafes, and public parks and beaches for picnics on a blanket. The Gulf Shores offers all kinds of plays and free concerts along its scenic coastline, so if you are looking to be entertained, your options are endless.
Here are a few additional suggestions as you plan your trip:
- Bring your fishing pole: The Orange Beach Red Snapper World Championships are held annually between June 1st and August 4th. Proceeds from this tournament are used to fund artificial reefs in the Gulf of Mexico, and prizes are awarded in three different categories: anglers, small boat, and large boat.
- Enjoy Gulf Shores sports facilities: If you're looking to have fun and stay in shape on vacation, Gulf Shores is home to top-notch sport facilities, paths for beach running, and trails for sunset bike riding.
- Enhance your beach relaxation at a day spa: There are plenty of Gulf Coast spas that offer massage therapy, facials, pedicures, and more.
- Visit the Gulf Shores Seafood and Meat Market: If grilling up some seafood on your back deck is your dinner plan of choice, this market offers fresh local shrimp, fish, oysters, crab, crawfish, and a large local produce selection.
- Take a tour of historic Fort Morgan: This preserved fort is the site of the Civil War Battle of Mobile Bay. Explore the site and learn more about the important events that took place.
- Take a charter sailing cruise: Relax on the deck of a 100 foot sailboat. Enjoy the breeze, soak up the sun and watch dolphins play in the wake.
A luxury Gulf Shores condo or elegant beach house can offer the best possible vacation experience. Explore the wilderness, the beach, the fun cultural activities and the vibrant night life of the Gulf Shores area. Then, retreat back at the end of the day to your own cozy and secluded vacation rental. Enjoy the sound of the ocean and views of the night sky over a distant lighthouse. Gulf Shores campgrounds can offer some amenities, but nothing can match a night in your own private beach house after a long day of sun, surf, Gulf Shores plantation and museum tours, and world class shopping and dining. If your vacation plans allow, schedule some time in sunny Florida, just a short trip away.