Featured Hauula Properties
1 / 26
3 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 8
- 5 night min
With miles of sandy white beaches, an abundance of outdoor activities, and friendly and hospitable locals, the town of Hauula has everything you need for a fun and relaxing getaway.
Eat an authentic Hawaiian meal after sampling the designer shops and boutiques along Front Street, enjoy the water activities and crystal blue ocean of Hauula Beach, or take in the view from the comfort of your beachfront villa.
Be sure to make time for all of these main attractions and destinations of Hauula during your vacation:
- Hauula Beach Park: Far removed from the crowds in the center of town, this beautiful piece of shore is a perfect escape to rest and recharge.
- Polynesian Culture Center: Watch live dance shows and check out the exhibits celebrating the unique Polynesian heritage and culture found throughout the island of Maui.
- Kualoa Ranch: Operating for over 160 years, the ranch has many outdoor activities to enjoy including nature trails and horseback riding.
- Go Kayaking: Head out for a solo adventure or go with local guides who offer tours that fill you in on the history and traditions of the area.
- Lance Fairly Gallery: The gallery has a wide range of pieces from some of the best artists both locally and throughout Maui.
- Try the Local Cuisine: Papa Ole's Kitchen is the best restaurant in the area to try authentic and delicious Hawaiian food.
As the second most populated island in Hawaii, Maui has a number of big events and festivals to enjoy year-round, many of which are held just outside of Hauula. Watch the best golfers in the world compete at the Mercedes Championships in January, watch the fireworks and lion dances along Front Street during the Chinese New Year celebrations in February, or cheer on the runners from all over the world during the 37 mile race from sea level to the summit of Haleakala known as the Run to the Sun in March.
There are spacious and luxurious condos situated all throughout Hauula. Your vacation rental can be right next to the world famous beaches in the area or the rows of art galleries and other attractions in downtown. For a truly unique vacation experience, choose a condo surrounded by trees and lush grass in the more remote parts of town.
There are plenty of things to do in the Hauula area, but many visitors also use the town as a base to explore the rest of Maui. The rainforest in the northeastern part of Haleakala, the shoreline of Maalaea Bay, and the views of the West Maui Mountains in Ka'anapali can all be reached within two hours by car.