Featured Healdsburg Properties
1 / 26
3 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 6
- Min stay varies
1 / 20
2 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 6
- No min stay
Located along the Russian River at the center of Sonoma County wine country, Healdsburg offers a perfect vacation paradise, especially for wine lovers and outdoor enthusiasts. Every year, visitors come here from all over the world to experience tours through the rolling hillsides covered with vineyards and olive groves. Some of the finest award winning olive oils, wines, and champagnes in the world are produced right here. The mountains lie within easy reach of downtown Healdsburg, offering endless outdoor activities against a backdrop of rugged natural beauty. Stay in your own private vacation rental and enjoy a cup of coffee on your deck as the sun rises. Head into town for shopping, art galleries, craft studios, and seasonal festivals. When you're ready to explore the wilderness, there are miles of scenic trails and picnic areas here offering beautiful overlooks and wildlife spotting opportunities. At night, come home to your vacation rental in Healdsburg. Pool and luxury gourmet kitchens are features that many rentals offer, which can make your private condo or vacation home a great place for relaxing in style or hosting dinner for your family and friends.
Here are a few additional suggestions for your trip:
- Tour wine country: A vineyard tour is an indispensible part of the Healdsburg Experience.
- Go biking: Explore the steep back country trails by bicycle or rent a bike and peddle around town and have a freewheeling afternoon on a bicycle wine tour.
- Take a balloon ride: Experience the majestic beauty of Sonoma from the sky. Take a ride in a colorful balloon at sunrise and follow it up with a romantic champagne brunch.
- Go boating and fishing: Head out onto Healdsburg's tranquil lakes and waterways for some of the best fly fishing opportunities in the state.
- Spend an afternoon in the spa: Healdsburg spa venues are truly world class. After a few days of mountain biking and rock climbing, indulge in an afternoon of serious pampering.
- Go bird watching and wildlife spotting: The Healdsburg area is home to some of California's most elusive bird and wildlife species. Come here to see eagles, hawks, otters, foxes, and black bears.
Sonoma country is becoming increasingly popular for weekend getaways, family reunions, and Healdsburg wedding locations. Bring your friends and family, rent a luxury vacation home or seasonal condo, and let the vacation memories begin.