Featured Huatulco Properties
1 / 19
3 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 8
- Min stay varies
Located on the sunny Pacific Coast, the town of Huatulco offers an authentic Oaxacan vacation getaway. Come here to experience stunning local art galleries, a buzzing beach scene, world class restaurants, and an energetic, thriving nightlife. The atmosphere here is lively and welcoming, and you'll find yourself swept away by the busy downtown area and the natural beauty of the Pacific Coast. You'll never run out of fun things to do here, and the best way to experience it all is with a stay in your own private vacation rental. A vacation rental is often less expensive than a hotel, and can be a quiet place to relax after a busy day of sun, sand, sailing, horseback riding, and swimming with dolphins.
Wake up in your private condo or villa and watch the sun rise from your balcony overlooking the ocean. Then head into town to experience the colorful markets and live music of Huatulco. Take a day trip to nearby secluded islands and historic ruins. Relax on the beach or go kiteboarding in the Huatulco surf. Tour a coffee plantation, play a round of golf, or spend the afternoon in a luxury spa. At the end of the day, come home to your home away from home and relax with your family and friends. Host dinner on your private deck or have a campfire on the beach.
Here are a few additional suggestions for your trip:
- Experience a sweat lodge: Visit Temazcal and spend a few hours in an authentic Zapotec sweat lodge. It's a like spa, but a bit more intense.
- Visit the Turtle Center in Mazunte: This turtle sanctuary in Mazunte is dedicated to turtle preservation, rehabilitation, and public education.
- Tour a coffee plantation: Take a tour of La Pacifica plantation in Potchula, a working coffee plantation.
- Take a dinner cruise: Raise a glass and enjoy a gourmet meal from the deck of a luxury sailboat as the sun sets over the Pacific.
- Go dolphin and whale watching: The deep waters off the coast of Huatulco can be an excellent place to see several different whale species depending on the season.
- Learn to surf: Huatulco offers several surf schools along the beach with patient instructors who can help you get up on a board and into the waves.
Every year, thousands of visitors come to Huatulco from all over the world to relax, reconnect, and escape the bustle of everyday life. Find a private luxury condo within reach of your favorite activities where you can wake up at your own pace and plan the day's adventures. While you're visiting Huatulco, you may also want to explore nearby vacation destinations like Ixtapa and Acapulco.