- Ibiza Town View all rentals (455)
- San Jose View all rentals (52)
- Playa d'en Bossa View all rentals (208)
- Santa Eulalia del Rio View all rentals (22)
- Sant Antoni de Portmany View all rentals (11)
- Cala Tarida View all rentals (111)
- Cala Vadella View all rentals (50)
- Talamanca View all rentals (132)
- Es Cubells View all rentals (27)
- Sant Jordi View all rentals (13)
- Roca Llisa View all rentals (40)
- Sant Vicent de sa Cala View all rentals (3)
Rentals Near Ibiza Attractions
Featured Ibiza Properties
The towering pines and rugged coastal beauty of Ibiza inspired the ancient Greeks to call this archipelago "The Islands of Pine Forest". In spite of a landscape that draws visitors from all over the world every year, much of Ibiza has managed to remain forested and undisturbed. The rocky coast, however, gives way periodically to stretches of soft sand beach that are very popular among Europe's most glamorous visitors.
Come here to take in the fashionable beach scene and exotic nightlife. The restaurants and bars of Ibiza are world famous and the dancing and live music venues will keep you up until sunrise. During the day, be sure to spend some time exploring the inland hills and hiking the trails. See the churches and beautiful architecture downtown. If you're traveling with children, be sure to check out the Aguamar Water Park and the famous pirate statue in the center of the Old City. Wander the upscale boutiques and rest your feet at a busy street side caf‚. Take a boat ride and explore some of the neighboring islands that are smaller and just as beautiful.
Here are a few additional suggestions as you plan your trip:
- Explore Ibiza Town: Explore the side streets of this lively historic town and see famous landmarks and statues like the Estatua del Sagrado Corazon de Jesus.
- See the Castle of Ibiza: Just outside of the city stands Dalt Vila, a fortified castle with homes built into its walls. This place was designated as a UNESCO world heritage site in 1999.
- Play on the beach: Relax on the sugary soft sand of Cala Bassa and watch the blue waves roll in. This is just one of Ibiza's legendary beaches where you can swim, surf, or simply enjoy the golden sun.
- Explore the Cova de Can Marca: Spend an afternoon exploring these remarkable caverns and geological formations near the Port of San Miguel.
- Visit the Can Rich de Buscastell: Take a tour of this local ecological vineyard and winery that also grows herbs and olive oil.
- Visit the Archeology Museum: The Museum of Archeology houses some extraordinary collections of ancient artifacts. Come here to learn more about Ibiza's ancient history.
Ibiza is most popular during the summer time, but the island is always beautiful, no matter what season of the year you schedule your trip. You'll find plenty of things to do and see here and you'll also have no trouble finding the perfect vacation rental for your stay. Rent a luxury condo in the heart of the city, close to the shopping and nightlife, or find a beautiful villa with breathtaking views of the ocean. While you're here, visit the nearby inland village of Montecristo or the city of Sant Antoni de Portmany.