Ile-de-France (Paris Region)
- Paris View all rentals (4507)
- Seine-et-Marne View all rentals (13)
- Boulogne-Billancourt View all rentals (13)
- Versailles View all rentals (328)
- Fontainebleau View all rentals (70)
- Neuilly-sur-Seine View all rentals (15)
- Essonne View all rentals (8)
- La Defense View all rentals (44)
- Issy-les-Moulineaux View all rentals (6)
- Vanves View all rentals (18)
- Levallois-Perret View all rentals (4)
- Serris View all rentals (6)
Rentals Near Ile-de-France (Paris Region) Attractions
Featured Ile-de-France (Paris Region) Properties
1 / 73
3 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 7
- 2 night min
About Ile-de-France (Paris Region)
The Ile de France region includes metropolitan Paris and the surrounding area, and is one of the most heavily visited places on Earth. From the grandeur and splendor of the romantic City of Lights to the breathtaking historical attractions and soft pastoral landscapes outside the French capital, an Ile de France vacation offers something for everyone. The Ile de France region is also home to Europe's Disneyland, an ideal day outing for those traveling with children.
The top attractions and activities in the Ile de France region include:
- Paris: From the Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triomphe to famous museums and trendy cafes, the world's most romantic city will not disappoint.
- Versailles: Louis XIV's opulent palace is located in Versailles, which is just west of Paris and an easy day trip. The sculpted gardens and fascinating history of the palace make visiting very worthwhile.
- Nogent-sur-Marne: This wealthy town is particularly famous for its collection of riverfront restaurants, where you can enjoy the finest in French cuisine while taking in an enchanting view.
- Nature excursions: Get outside the city for a day or two to enjoy the underrated charms of the Ile de France countryside on a cycling tour.
During your visit to Ile de France, choose a vacation rental rather than cramming yourself into a crowded hotel. Vacation rentals are more spacious and beautifully furnished with all the amenities of home. Enjoy a more authentic and relaxing vacation by staying in a holiday rental.
Further exploration of France is easy from the Ile de France region. It shares its northern border with historic Normandy, and scenic Burgundy lies to the south.