- Forest Pines View all rentals (44)
- McCloud View all rentals (16)
- Mountain Shadows View all rentals (11)
- Third Creek View all rentals (11)
- Bitterbrush View all rentals (3)
Rentals Near Incline Village Attractions
Featured Incline Village Properties
About Incline Village
Known for its pristine snowcapped mountains and spectacular lake views, Incline Village, NV is the perfect four-season getaway. Lake Tahoe and all of its splendor becomes your backyard while staying in your own vacation home. Watch the sunset from your vacation rental's back porch or deck, and then relax with your family and friends around the fireplace. Vacation rentals provide plenty of space to store your skis and snowboard and put you close to the slopes. Those looking for top of the line skiing should head to Diamond Peak, a cross-country and downhill ski resort in the heart of Incline Village. This resort has been deemed one of the best slopes for both children and adults who wish to learn to ski, as well as a great place for advanced skiers that seek to be challenged.
Here are a few additional suggestions of things to do in the area:
- Experience the Lake Tahoe Food and Wine Festival: This summer festival is the perfect way to enjoy delicious food and drink with the Sierra Mountains as your backdrop. The celebration takes place each July and includes barbeques, live music, silent auctions, and, of course, wine tasting.
- Join the Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival: Another one of Lake Tahoe's diverse, lively events, this festival offers an assortment of fare from around the globe at Shakespeare's Kitchen.
- Take a snowmobiling lesson: Like Incline Village skiing, snowmobiling is an exhilarating way to experience the pristine powdery trails of the Lake Tahoe area in the wintertime.
- Relax in the spa: The Incline Village spa experience is second to none. Spend an afternoon indulging in some world class head-to-toe pampering.
- Take a balloon ride: Soar above the tranquil waters of Lake Tahoe in a colorful balloon. A balloon trip offers majestic views of the Sierra Mountains and ends with a classic champagne brunch.
- Go horseback riding: Explore the mountain and lakeside trails on horseback. Watch the sun go down from a breathtaking Lake Tahoe scenic overlook.
There's no better way to experience views of Lake Tahoe than from the balcony of your own private luxury vacation rental. A trendy modern condo in the heart of Incline Village can provide easy access to the best shopping and nightlife venues, and a mountain cabin or winter condo rental can be the perfect place to experience Incline Village skiing adventures. While you're staying in Incline Village, be sure to schedule some time to travel to North Lake Tahoe or Stateline.