- Terra Lago View all rentals (19)
- Indian Palms View all rentals (119)
- Shadow Hills View all rentals (5)
Rentals Near Indio Attractions
Featured Indio Properties
1 / 14
2 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 6
- No min stay
1 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 4Details
- No min stay
The assortment of sports and outdoor activities, amazing desert scenery, and friendly locals mean that there's something for everyone in Indio. Visit the fine dining options and popular shops centered along Indio Springs Drive, or explore the parks that are just off Indio Boulevard.
While you're in the area, be sure to also make time for some of the attractions that have made this such a popular getaway spot:
- Visit the Parks: There are ten public parks throughout Indio, most of which have sports fields and plenty of walking and hiking trails.
- Coachella Valley History Museum: Learn more about the history and culture of the area, and observe some of the iconic photos of legendary musicians performing over the years at the Coachella Music Festival.
- Indio Hills Palms: There are multiple places throughout town to admire these beautiful native California fan palms that thrive in the canyons of the Indio Hills.
- Hot Air Balloon Ride: Take a sunrise balloon ride over the surrounding California desert for an unforgettable experience.
- Shield's Date Farm: Sample the quirky souvenirs and try a delicious date shake at this popular local spot.
- Play Golf: There are plenty of beautifully maintained courses throughout Indio, but the Golf Club at Terra Lago is arguably the best course in town.
Indio calls itself the City of Festivals, and it's no surprise that over one million people visit the town annually for the events that are held here year-round. Admire the work of world-renowned artists at the Southwest Arts Festival in March, listen to some of the biggest bands in the world perform at the Coachella Music Festival in April, or watch the traditional performances from Native American tribes throughout the country during the Indio Powwow in November.
As one of the biggest vacation destinations in the Coachella Valley, there is no shortage of vacation rentals in the area to choose from. Whether you want a beautiful condo or a luxury home near the trendy boutiques of downtown, there's a vacation rental available that meets all the needs of your stay.
The natural beauty of Indio is enough to lure any traveler in for an extended stay, but plenty of equally beautiful towns and cities are a quick drive away for those who would like to take a day trip outside of Indio. The art galleries and beautiful mountain views of Palm Springs, and the range of pristine golf courses found in Rancho Mirage can easily be reached within a 30-minute drive.