Featured Islamorada Properties
1 / 21
2 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 4
- Min stay varies
Islamadora, or "Village of Islands", refers to the collection of islands in the Florida Keys including the Keys of Tea Table, Upper and Lower Matecumbe, Plantation, and Windley. Every destination in Islamadora offers access to the very best of this island paradise. The beautiful beaches, emerald golf courses, luxurious spas, and charming local museums in Islamadora make this the perfect place for a family vacation. Islamadora also offers easy access to Everglades National Park, an ecological destination that draws visitors from all over the world to see its dazzling biodiversity and elusive marine life. Come to Islamadora to play, explore, learn about the culture and history of the Florida Keys or simply relax. After the sun goes down, experience the world-class seafood restaurants and laid back vibe of Islamadora's night life.
Here are a few additional suggestions as you plan your trip:
- Visit the Theater of the Sea: This place is a nature center, aquarium, and theater all rolled into one. Come here to learn about the marine ecosystems of the Florida Keys and interact with dolphins and sea lions.
- Explore the wharf: Go fishing, rent a boat, or feed the gigantic tarpon at Robbie's marina. There are also sport fishing marinas in Islamadora where you can schedule charter trips and pursue large game like swordfish.
- Visit the History of Diving Museum: The interactive displays and extraordinary collection of artifacts at the diving museum provide a great way to learn about maritime history and culture.
- Take an eco-tour: Explore the Everglades National Park by boat, one of the best ways to see marine plants and animals in their natural habitats.
- Play on the beach: Annie's Beach offers a clean stretch of beautiful white sand and blue ocean waves, perfect for a relaxing day with children. Go swimming, surfing, parasailing, rent a boat, or just sunbathe with a good book.
- Visit the Windley Key Fossil Reef Geological State Park: This park is known for its hiking trails but more so for its incredible fossilized coral reefs.
Finding a place to stay will be easy in Islamadora, even if you arrive during the height of the summer. Find a quaint cottage for a romantic getaway, a summer home big enough for your whole family, or a luxury beach villa for you and some friends. No matter what you plan to do while you're here, you'll be able to find the perfect vacation rental to meet your needs.