- Tryall View all rentals (357)
- Little Bay View all rentals (90)
- Silver Sands Estates View all rentals (25)
- Montego Bay View all rentals (917)
- Ocho Rios View all rentals (633)
- Kingston View all rentals (347)
- Hope Well View all rentals (37)
- Negril View all rentals (229)
- Discovery Bay View all rentals (128)
- Silver Sands View all rentals (117)
- Runaway Bay View all rentals (90)
- Rose Hall View all rentals (118)
- Falmouth View all rentals (66)
- Port Antonio View all rentals (54)
- Treasure Beach View all rentals (203)
Rentals Near Jamaica Attractions
Featured Jamaica Properties
One of the most prominent nations in the Caribbean, Jamaica's enticing allure and welcoming reputation draws millions of visitors every year. Its diverse and lively culture fuses European, Asian and Caribbean influences, and the island offers plenty of activities no matter your taste or budget. If you explore beyond the beaches, you'll be rewarded with glimpses into the local lifestyle, which is centered on relaxing, enjoying and having a good time.
Some of the top attractions and activities for visitors to Jamaica include:
- Montego Bay: Called MoBay for short by the locals, Montego Bay is home to some of the country's most beautiful beaches. There's much more to see and do beyond the sand and surf, though, including excellent galleries and museums, beautiful plantations, and eye-opening historical tours.
- Kingston: Filled with historical attractions and the island's thriving epicenter, the capital city of Kingston has much to offer to those wanting to experience the island's artistic heritage and culture, and of course, its hopping nightlife.
- Newcastle: The breathtaking panoramic view you'll get from the peaks is well worth making the trek into the Blue Mountains.
- Port Antonio: Many locals swear that Port Antonio is the most scenic and beautiful developed corner of the country. Here, you'll find the legendary Blue Lagoon and have the opportunity to ride a bamboo raft down the Rio Grande.
- Nature excursions: Whether you want to explore the ocean floor, head into the canopied forests, or uncover spectacular photo opportunities from mountain peaks or waterfalls, there is no end to the types of nature excursions you can enjoy in Jamaica.
Instead of battling the crowds at hotels, why not relax in style in your very own Jamaican vacation rental? These spacious and affordable accommodations put you in the thick of the action, whether you're staying on the beach or in town.
If you're planning to continue your Caribbean adventure, it's easy to get from Jamaica to the Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico. The entire region's collection of welcoming island nations is also within easy reach, so you can also head on to visit Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, St. Kitts and Nevis, and much more.