Featured Kapalua Properties
1 / 24
2 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 6
- Min stay varies
1 / 34
2 BR / 3 BA / Sleeps 4
- Min stay varies
Located on the west Maui coastline at the foot of the emerald green Kahalawai Mountains and surrounded by acres of pineapple fields, Kapalua is now one of Hawaii's most beautiful vacation destinations. Its five bays and white sand beaches draw visitors from all over the world, though Kapalua never seems crowded.
Here are a few suggestions of things to do while you're on the island:
- Go snorkeling on Kapalua Beach: Kapalua is home to a breathtaking variety of colorful fish and marine life.
- Visit the Dragons Teeth Lava formation: Unique lava formations like the Dragon's Teeth draw visitors to Maui from all over the world.
- Maui Gold Pineapple Tours: Monday through Friday, take a walk through the fields of west Maui to observe the planting or harvesting of Maui gold pineapples. Sample pineapples, pick them, and take home a Maui gold pineapple of your own at the end of the tour.
- Play golf on the Kapalua Plantation Course: This is just one of several beautiful golf courses on the island.
- Visit the D.T. Fleming Beach Park: No rocks and no crowds as well as blue water and beautiful waves are just a few of the reasons this beach is consistently rated one of the best beaches in America.
- Festivals: If you arrive in June, you'll be here in time for the Kapalua Food and Wine Festival, an opportunity to sample the island's most innovative and inspiring Hawaiian cuisine prepared by world famous chefs.
The loose translation of Kapalua is "arms embracing the sea". From the first moment you arrive here, you'll want to embrace this place with your own arms and not let go. No matter when you schedule your visit, the weather here is always beautiful, the water is always cool and blue, and the natural beauty is always unforgettable. Luckily vacation rentals in Kapalua are widely available throughout the year.