Featured Keuka Park Properties
About Keuka Park
Known as "the crooked lake" due to its unique shape among the Finger Lakes in the Adirondack Mountains, Keuka is great for hiking, biking and all things outdoors. Relax on your vacation rental's porch overlooking Lake Keuka. While you are here, spend your days boating and fishing, then return to your cabin at night and grill the day's catch. Keuka, located in the heart of wine country, is also just ten miles from Hammondsport, NY, the home of a number of great wineries.
Here are a few fun things to do while visiting the Keuka Lake region:
- Experience the arts: Each summer, Keuka hosts The Keuka Arts Festival at the city's Boat Launch Park. The event unites great wine and art, enticing visitors and locals for great food along with live music, shopping, and art vendors.
- Explore Keuka Lake State Park: Campgrounds and picnic areas are plentiful in the scenic area around the lake.
- Go horseback riding: Explore the Finger Lakes wilderness on horseback. Several stables in the area offer lessons or guided trail rides along the scenic lake shore.
- Take a balloon ride: Watch the sun rise over the mountains and see the majestic beauty of the lake from the sky.
- Go fishing: Rent a boat and cast your line in the lake, or take a guided fly fishing excursion up Keuka's quiet rivers and waterways.
- Visit the Great Western Winery: This Hammondsport institution is the oldest winery in the Finger Lakes region and has 8 beautiful stone buildings that are listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The winery dates back to 1860 and offers tours and wine tastings.
Experience the best of Lake Keuka from the privacy of your own luxury vacation rental. Find the perfect lake house on Keuka's forested shores and host your friends and family for a reunion, a winter skiing adventure or a week long summer getaway. In the spring, the lake region blooms with wildflowers and in the fall, the brilliant foliage draws visitors from all over. While you're visiting Keuka, be sure to explore nearby upstate New York destinations like Cayuga and Seneca Lake.