- Windswept Villas View all rentals (44)
- Turtle Cove Villas View all rentals (18)
- Tennis Club Villas View all rentals (47)
- Maritime View all rentals (19)
- Mariners Watch View all rentals (14)
- Inlet Cove View all rentals (13)
- Shipwatch Villas View all rentals (13)
- Fairway Oaks Villas View all rentals (12)
- Parkside Villas View all rentals (11)
- Ocean Green View all rentals (31)
- Sparrow Pond Cottages View all rentals (10)
- Turtle Point Villas View all rentals (21)
- Duneside Villas View all rentals (8)
- Seascape Villas View all rentals (7)
- Oceanwoods Cottage View all rentals (5)
Rentals Near Kiawah Island Attractions
Featured Kiawah Island Properties
Kiawah Island cottage
3 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 8Details
Kiawah Island cottage
- Min stay varies
About Kiawah Island
Kiawah Island, SC is quickly becoming known as a hotbed for outdoor activities like golf and tennis. Additionally, this island has a 10 mile stretch of beach that's referred to as one of the best in the south. Because Kiawah Island is a gated community, there is only one primary street, Sanctuary Beach Drive, which has several restaurants famous for being among the best in South Carolina.
While you're on vacation in Kiawah Island, live like a local and take part in some of these activities:
- Play Golf: There are five golf courses on Kiawah Island including the world famous Ocean Course.
- Play Tennis: There are two tennis centers including the Kiawah Island Golf Resort, named the best tennis center in the country by multiple publications.
- Night Heron Park: This 21 acre park has a soccer field, basketball courts, and a swimming pool.
- Go Biking: There are over 30 miles of paved biking trails on the island.
- Go Shopping: The Sanctuary is the main shopping center on the island, featuring many high-end boutiques, sports apparel stores, and restaurants.
There are numerous events and festivals held throughout the year on the island. Some of them include the Kiawah Island Marathon in December, the Weekend of Jazz in mid-November, and the five-star dining experience known as Gourmet and Grapes during the first weekend of May. Luckily, no matter what time of year you plan your trip, finding a vacation rental on Kiawah Island is easy. For your stay, book an affordable and spacious villa or condo rental with ocean views right from your window.
If you want to explore the surrounding area, the beautiful and historic city of Charleston can be reached in less than 30 minutes by car. There are also several nearby plantations that offer guided tours including Middleton Place Plantation and Drayton Hall Plantation.