- North Kihei View all rentals (165)
- Kamaole Sands View all rentals (161)
- Maui Kamaole View all rentals (365)
- Maui Sunset View all rentals (455)
- Maui Vista View all rentals (82)
- Kihei Akahi View all rentals (55)
- Keawakapu View all rentals (80)
- Sugar Beach Resort View all rentals (119)
- Royal Mauian View all rentals (32)
- Waiohuli Beach Hale View all rentals (28)
- Kamaole Nalu View all rentals (26)
- Maui Banyan View all rentals (34)
- Koa Resort View all rentals (26)
- Kihei Bay Surf View all rentals (30)
- Kihei Kai View all rentals (60)
Rentals Near Kihei Attractions
Featured Kihei Properties
1 / 24
1 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 2
- Min stay varies
1 / 23
2 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 6
- No min stay
1 / 18
1 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 4
- 3 night min
Step onto some of Hawaii's most beautiful and vast beaches while staying in Kihei. Diving, swimming, sunning, and surfing are just a few ways to take advantage of the landscape. Many visitors also enjoy boat charters, eco tours, rafting and golfing. For animal lovers, Kihei is the ideal place to see marine dwellers, most significantly humpback whales.
Some of the other sights and activities you will not want to miss include:
- Blue Water Rafting: Explore sea caves and lava arches while snorkeling along the rugged Kanaio Coast. See tropical fish, marine life, and coral reefs while diving deep into the Pacific then set sail above water and look for whales, sea turtles, manta rays, dolphins, monk seals, and whale sharks. Boasting some of the most beautiful coastal scenery in the United States, this excursion makes for the perfect day trip for the entire family.
- Maui Dive School: With an array of tropical fish and courses for beginning divers to advanced, this school offers a variety of unique trips, including cavern and night dives.
- Makena Stables: Absorb all of the area's natural beauty while horseback riding along its vast, white sand beaches. Ride through Ulupalakua Ranch and over 20,000 acres of Maui's most beautiful wild land, including the southern slopes of Haleakala. Look for wild goats, Axis deer, and other Hawaiian wildlife along the way.
- Elleair Maui Golf Club: As one of the most popular golf courses on the south shore of Maui, the Elleair features a spectacular landscape, a pro shop with an upscale selection of brand names, teaching facilities, and more.
- Hawaiian Islands Humpback Whale National Marine Sanctuary: This center specializes in education and research programs to help foster humpback whale preservation and protection in Hawaii.
With your vacation rental on the shores of the Pacific, you are just minutes from ideal surfing, biking, swimming, and sailing opportunities. Be the first to see the sunrise from the back porch of your condo, then walk along Kihei's white sand beaches and relax under a palm tree, or rent a luxury condo and host a Kihei wedding in the area's breathtaking surroundings.