Rentals Near Kincardine Attractions
Featured Kincardine Properties
- 7 nights min
- 6 nights min
- 1 night min
Perched on the eastern shores of Lake Huron in Ontario, just a few miles away from the Michigan border, Kincardine is a beautiful vacation destination and an outdoor lover's paradise. The mountains and lakes of Kincardine offer a perfect setting for a romantic getaway, a fun summer or winter family vacation, or a long weekend away with friends. The best way to experience Kincardine is with a stay in a vacation rental of your own. Get the most out of your stay by booking a beachside condo or cabin rather than a cramped hotel room.
Wake up in your vacation rental and enjoy breakfast on your terrace overlooking the blue waters of the lake, then plan the day's adventures and head downtown. While you are in Kincardine, go shopping, play golf, relax in a spa, or simply stroll along the harbor. At the end of a day of indoor or outdoor adventure, come home to your home away from home and host dinner or a campfire on the lake shore for your family and friends.
Here are a few additional suggestions for your trip:
- Go fishing: Fishing on Lake Huron or on the rivers and waterways of Lake Huron can be unforgettable. Cast your line, enjoy the fresh air, and come home to your condo to grill the day's catch.
- Rent boat: Rent a canoe or sea kayak and paddle along the quiet rocky shores of the lake, or head out into the high winds at the center of the lake and go sailing.
- Go hiking and camping: Kincardine camping areas and hiking trails offer miles of scenic views and overlooks and are a perfect way to spend a night under the stars.
- Go bird watching: Bird watching and wildlife spotting are popular activities here, since the shores of the lake are home to many elusive and migratory species.
- Go skiing and snowshoeing: In the winter, the back country trails are covered in pristine snow and perfect for snowshoeing or cross country skiing adventures.
- Go horseback riding: Several well-maintained stables in and around Kincardine can offer private one-on-one lessons or guided trail rides through the wilderness.
No matter what you have in mind for your vacation, you'll find what you're looking for in Kincardine. A vacation rental of your own will provide you with the space you need to store your outdoor gear and the amenities you need to relax in style. Find a secluded condo on the shores of the lake and let the vacation adventures begin.