- Puamana View all rentals (88)
- Aina Nalu View all rentals (70)
- Lahaina Shores Beach Resort View all rentals (45)
- Spinnaker View all rentals (5)
- Kahana View all rentals (260)
Rentals Near Lahaina Attractions
Featured Lahaina Properties
2 BA / Sleeps 6Details
- Min stay varies
The laid-back oceanside town of Lahaina is one of the most charming destinations on the island of Maui. The town's roots date back to the early 1800s, when King Kamehameha named Lahaina the capital of the islands. Today, the cute little town of Lahaina still has many of the original wood buildings from its early days as a whaling village, and the city brings its own quirky charm to Hawaii's beach scene. Front Street, the city's main drag, is filled with unique galleries, delicious restaurants and cafes, and plenty of boutiques and gift shops.
Most visitors spend their time in Lahaina enjoying Hawaii's famous beaches and warm ocean water. Swimming and sunbathing are among the most popular activities, though Maui, with huge swells on the north shore, is also a top destination for surfers. Additionally, it is a perfect place for snorkeling and scuba diving, with crystalline waters and a large population of tropical fish. After relaxing in the shade of a parasol or palm tree, top off your day with a traditional Hawaiian luau or a scenic cruise on the ocean.
When planning your vacation to Lahaina, be sure to add these destinations to your itinerary:
-Lahaina Historic Trail: The Lahaina Trail is a self-guided tour of the city's history, covering important sights from the town's early era as a whaling village.
- Banyan Tree: A massive and majestic Banyan tree is the centerpiece of downtown Lahaina, originally brought to the island from India over 100 years ago.
- Baby Beach: Just above Lahaina's main drag, this lovely little beach is perfect for sunbathing, with calm waters and great views of the volcano Molokai.
- Papawai Point: On the highway toward Maalaea, this vista point is great for whale watching during the winter months.
- Hale Kahiko: Take a tour around this small but interesting reproduction of a native Hawaiian village, open to the public in downtown Lahaina.
Make the most of your time in Lahaina with a beachfront vacation rental. Perfect for the whole family, a spacious and air-conditioned condo or apartment can accommodate kids and adults, with more space and privacy than you'd get at a hotel. For true luxury, look for a spacious villa with a private pool and ocean views.