Lake of the Ozarks
- Osage Beach View all rentals (98)
- Lake Ozark View all rentals (139)
- Sunrise Beach View all rentals (14)
Rentals Near Lake of the Ozarks Attractions
Featured Lake of the Ozarks Properties
1 / 24
Sunrise Beach house
4 BR / 3 BA / Sleeps 8
Sunrise Beach house
- Min stay varies
About Lake of the Ozarks
In the heart of the Missouri Ozarks, within easy reach of beautiful wilderness areas and all the unique attractions of Branson, lies the Lake of the Ozarks. This is a region rich in culture, history, and world-class dining and night spots. Come here to experience unique upscale Lake of the Ozarks shopping areas, golf courses, and professional spas. You'll find plenty of fun things to do here during every season of the year, and the best way to enjoy it all is with a stay in a vacation rental.
Wake up in your luxury condo or lakeside summer home and enjoy breakfast on your private balcony as the sun rises over the Ozark Mountains; then lace up your hiking boots and explore the natural beauty of Lake of the Ozarks camping areas, waterfalls, and hiking and biking trails. Be sure to save some time to go rock climbing, trout fishing, and horseback riding as well. After a long day of outdoor adventure, retreat to your private cabin or condo and relax in style or host a barbeque on your rental's deck for your family and friends.
Here are a few additional suggestions for your trip:
- Visit a Lake of the Ozarks water park: There are several fantastic water parks in the area with thrilling rides and slides. This is a perfect way to splash away a hot afternoon.
- Go horseback riding: Several stables in the area offer private lessons or guided trail rides through the wilderness.
- Go fishing: Head out onto the lake for pike and trout, or bring your fly fishing equipment and hike up along Missouri's beautiful secluded rivers and waterways.
- Rent a boat: Rent a canoe or river kayak and paddle out onto the lake at sunrise.
- Play a round of golf: Tee off on one of the emerald green courses around the lake, like the Robert Trent Jones Course or the Seasons Ridge Golf Course.
- Relax in the spa: Lake of the Ozarks spas are truly world-class. Indulge in an afternoon of pampering with a seaweed wrap or hot rock massage.
Every year, thousands of visitors come to this area to experience a Lake of the Ozarks honeymoon, wedding, family reunion, or unique getaway with friends. No matter what kinds of activities you have in mind, you'll never run out of things to do and you'll never forget your vacation to Lake of the Ozarks.