Featured Lake Ozark Properties
Lake Ozark apartment
3 BR / 3 BA / Sleeps 10Details
Lake Ozark apartment
- 3 night min
About Lake Ozark
Nestled in the heart of Missouri, Lake Ozark, MO, or the "Lake of the Ozarks" is one of the Midwest's top golf and fishing vacation destinations. A perfect four season-getaway, Lake Ozark also boasts premier boating and water opportunities, all just a short walk from the backyard of your vacation rental. During your days here, go swimming, biking, hiking, sailing, play a game of tennis, or simply relax along the banks of the lake. At night, retreat back to your vacation rental and catch up with family and friends. Be sure to make time for a round of golf at the Season Ridge Golf Course, voted the sixth best public course in the state by Golfer's Digest. The course offers guests beautiful panoramic views of the lake amidst rolling green hills. Robert Trent Jones Course challenges visitors on a daily basis and also offers stunning lake scenery.
Here are a few additional suggestions for your trip:
- Go horseback riding: There are plenty of opportunities for horseback riding in Ozark, Missouri. Enjoy morning rides and watch the sunrise over Lake Ozark, or meander along trails in the evening and watch the sun as it sets.
- Hike the trails: Lake of the Ozarks campgrounds and hiking trails are scenic and beautiful. The best wilderness areas are located in and around the 2,400 acres of Missouri's Lake Ozark State Park.
- Go fishing: Fishing is a year-round activity here, with local tournaments to participate in and plenty of opportunities to catch bass, crappie and catfish. Luckily, Lake Ozark boat rentals are widely available.
- Spend an afternoon in the spa: Lake of the Ozarks spas are truly world class, and there's no better way to relax after a few days of waterskiing, rock climbing, and hiking through the mountains.
- Go skiing: Go snowshoeing and cross country skiing through the powdery pristine snow of the Ozarks in winter. The quiet snowy paths are great places to encounter elusive native wildlife.
- Take a snowmobiling lesson: Take a private lesson or simply climb aboard and explore the winter wilderness with an experienced guide.
After spending a long day exploring the scenic natural beauty of Lake Ozark and wandering the downtown shopping areas, museums, and art galleries, come home to your own private vacation rental. Relax in style in your luxury condo rental or cozy winter cabin. While you're in the area, visit some other great Missouri travel destinations like Joplin, Branson and Webb City.