- Hollywood View all rentals (979)
- Downtown View all rentals (467)
- Santa Monica View all rentals (374)
- Beverly Hills View all rentals (418)
- Venice View all rentals (291)
- Hollywood Hills View all rentals (516)
- West Hollywood View all rentals (270)
- Malibu View all rentals (125)
- Burbank View all rentals (92)
- Westwood View all rentals (76)
- Los Feliz View all rentals (58)
- Silver Lake View all rentals (56)
- Manhattan Beach View all rentals (65)
- Pasadena View all rentals (77)
- Culver City View all rentals (56)
Rentals Near Los Angeles Attractions
About Los Angeles
Los Angeles, CA, has long been considered the west coast answer to New York City, a bustling city of optimism and dreams. Here, everyone is busy, everyone comes from somewhere else, and everyone has big plans and the energy and spirit required to bring them to life. Whether you want to shop on Rodeo Drive, surf in the blue waves of Malibu, hike, sightsee, or write a million dollar screenplay, you won't be alone in Los Angeles.
Have your picture taken with the Hollywood sign in the background, sample some of the finest seafood the Pacific Ocean has to offer, or find yourself among the countless thousands who come to Los Angeles each year for the summer and then decide to stay and call this glittering city home.
Whether you're visiting for a few short days or staying forever, here are a few sites and hot spots you'll want to investigate:
- Universal Studios Hollywood: This is an amusement theme park with so many rides and attractions that you may want to set aside an entire day for this one, if not more.
- Griffith Park: This is an enormous urban park encompassing a theater, planetarium, observatory, history museum, and hiking trails.
- The La Brea Tar Pits: Visit this famous natural history museum and one of America's greatest curiosities.
- The Hollywood sign: The giant sign that requires no introduction is perched on the side of Mount Lee.
- Museums: Madame Tussauds Wax Museum and the Autry the Museum of Western Heritage are just two of several worthy museums in and around the Hollywood area.
If you intend to stay within the city of Los Angeles, a vacation rental may be the right choice for you. Dozens of affordable rentals are available during every season of the year, no matter which neighborhood you prefer. If you'd like to escape from the dazzling Los Angeles rush, you can easily find a cabin in the mountains or a beach house where you can surround yourself with quiet natural beauty. A villa or condo can also provide everything you need to enjoy the sunshine or the nightlife of Los Angeles. If your schedule is flexible, you may want to visit San Diego to the south or make the coastline drive north to San Francisco.