- Johns Pass View all rentals (307)
- Sea Breeze View all rentals (54)
- Villa Madeira View all rentals (19)
- Madeira Bay View all rentals (69)
- Tropic Breezes View all rentals (49)
- Sandy Shores View all rentals (83)
- Trillium View all rentals (12)
- Madeira Beach Yacht Club View all rentals (21)
- Madeira Norte View all rentals (10)
- Arie Dam View all rentals (8)
- Las Brisas View all rentals (8)
- Surf Song View all rentals (4)
- Beach Place View all rentals (300)
Rentals Near Madeira Beach Attractions
Featured Madeira Beach Properties
1 / 24
Madeira Beach condo
2 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 6
Madeira Beach condo
- Min stay varies
About Madeira Beach
Located on a beautiful barrier island in Tampa Bay, this beach community boasts year-round warm weather, a classic boardwalk, and calm seas. For most visitors, Madeira Beach's main attraction is the beach itself. This long strip of white sand is bordered by the Gulf of Mexico. With gentle waves and plenty of marine life, it is great for swimming and sunbathing, as well as a host of water sports.
For an adrenaline rush, hop on a wave-runner or charter a parasailing adventure along the coast. Off the coast of Madeira Beach, deep-sea fishing can yield snapper, sea bass, porgies, and other big fish. Take the whole family on a dolphin-sighting cruise, or learn more about sea creatures at one of west Florida's many aquariums and marine animal rehabilitation centers.
On land, there are numerous golf and tennis clubs in the Tampa area, as well as several miniature golf courses for the family. Some mini golf courses even have live alligators on the premises! Beat the heat in one of Tampa's fun water parks, or learn about the Florida habitat by visiting one of the many nature preserves in the region. For example, Boyd Hill Nature Preserve offers more than 200 acres of nature trails near the shores of Lake Maggiore in nearby St. Petersburg.
If you are planning to visit Madeira, be sure to include the following on your itinerary:
- John's Pass Village and Boardwalk: At this classic family boardwalk, there are more than 100 shops and restaurants overlooking the ocean.
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium: Just a quick jaunt up the coast from Madeira, this aquarium and marine rehabilitation facility features dolphins, otters, sea turtles, and stingrays.
- Florida Botanical Gardens: Admission is free for these lovely and well-tended gardens, which include orchids, fruit trees, wildflowers, and other tropical Florida flora.
- Clearwater Beach: If you'd like to try another stretch of sand, head up the coast to Clearwater.
- Caladesi Island State Park: Take a ferry to this marvelous wildlife preserve, where you can enjoy swimming, picnicking, or hiking in a pristine coastal environment.
- Busch Gardens: This theme park features amusement rides, African animal exhibits, live entertainment, and family friendly restaurants.
Plan your next Florida getaway with a comfortable vacation rental in Madeira Beach. For a romantic trip to the shore, an air-conditioned condo near the beach boardwalk or a luxury apartment overlooking the sea will fit the bill. Families should seek out a multi-bedroom house, many of which include private Jacuzzis or pools.