Featured Malibu Properties
Overlooking the Pacific Ocean, Malibu is one of the most visually appealing cities in Southern California. This affluent seaside community is known for being the home base for dozens of movie stars and celebrities as well as for its abundance of great beaches and its world-famous Pacific Coast Highway.
While you're in Malibu, be sure to make time for some of these must-see attractions and destinations:
- Pepperdine University: Ascending up from the Pacific Coast Highway, this university is consistently rated as having the most beautiful campus in the country.
- Highland Parks: In addition to stunning views of the coast, there are also a few scenic trails which are great for jogging.
- Malibu Pier: The Pier recently underwent a $10 million renovation, leading to several new shops and restaurants opening up within walking distance.
- Adamson's House: This is the former home of the original owners of Malibu in the 19th century and still remains largely intact.
- Go to the Beach: There are several beaches to spend some time at during your time in Malibu. Zuma Beach and Surfrider Beach are the most popular ones.
No matter when you decide to visit the area, there are a wide range of events and festivals to take part in. Head to the Malibu International Film Festival in late-April, watch or take part in the Polar Plunge held every February at Zuma Beach. If you visit during Labor Day weekend, take the foodies in your family or group of friends to the Malibu Chili Cookoff, an intense competition amongst some of the best chefs in the California. Luckily, finding a vacation rental in Malibu is easy during all four seasons of the year. With homes ranging from condos just steps from the beach to luxury villas with high-end amenities and all the creature comforts of home, there's a property available to help you get the most out of your time in Malibu.