- The Village View all rentals (265)
- Snowcreek View all rentals (179)
- Eagle Lodge View all rentals (148)
- Mountainback View all rentals (43)
- Summit View all rentals (43)
- Mammoth Ski & Racquet Club View all rentals (42)
- Mammoth Creek View all rentals (66)
- Timbers View all rentals (34)
- Bridges View all rentals (30)
- Timber Ridge View all rentals (30)
- Juniper Springs View all rentals (27)
- Discovery 4 View all rentals (25)
- Aspen Creek View all rentals (25)
- Juniper Springs Lodge View all rentals (27)
- Mammoth Mountain Chalets View all rentals (19)
Rentals Near Mammoth Lakes Attractions
Featured Mammoth Lakes Properties
About Mammoth Lakes
With one of the longest ski seasons on the West Coast, Mammoth Mountain, CA is truly a winter haven for skiers, snowboarders, and sight-seeking travelers alike. Tucked in the valleys of California's High Sierra Mountains, this city is home to some of the best ski resorts. Many have over 27 lifts, 3,500 acres of pristine white powder, and the best groomed trails under a blue sky and California sun. Mammoth is home to great ice skating, snowshoeing, and cross-country skiing as well. Visiting Mammoth in the summer time? Not to worry, these world-class slopes transform into a biker's paradise during the summer season. Visitors can also enjoy golf, hiking, horseback riding, and fishing. For nature lovers, Mammoth camping has a tremendous appeal as well. No matter why you head here, visitors will find everything they need and more to make their stay enjoyable and unique.
Some of the sights you will want to see include:
- Mammoth Dogsled Team: Take a ride on a dogsled in the countryside or cruise the downtown boutiques for the latest trends in mountain gear. Your team can take you wherever you want to go.
- Mammoth Balloon Adventure: Float atop Lake Mammoth and watch the Sierra sunrise.
- Outdoors in Mammoth: Sign up for this festival, a family-centered, two-day celebration partnered with the Mammoth Community Foundation to raise awareness of nature preservation. This festival takes place in August and includes a morning and afternoon fieldtrip, as well as an evening cocktail party and dinner.
- Yosemite National Park: If you are looking for a great day trip, head here. Just 30 miles outside of Mammoth Lake, you can go on a scenic exploration of the deep valleys, vast wilderness, and tranquil meadows at one of the first wilderness parks in the United States.
- Sierra Star Golf Club: This 18-hole course features spectacular tree-lined fairways, a number of waterways, and well-trapped greens. The landscape consists of over 6,000 yards of well-manicured surroundings.
Ski the great Mammoth Mountain by day and retreat back to your vacation rental at night to relax by the fireplace, a luxury that many vacation homes offer. For your stay in Mammoth Mountain, book a condo downtown or a cozy cabin in the woods.