- Flic En Flac View all rentals (139)
- Trou aux Biches View all rentals (108)
- Pereybere View all rentals (75)
- Grand Baie View all rentals (163)
- Pointe d'Esny View all rentals (49)
- Tamarin View all rentals (59)
- La Gaulette View all rentals (37)
- Rodrigues Island View all rentals (19)
- Mont Choisy View all rentals (39)
- Trou d'eau Douce View all rentals (36)
- Pointe aux Cannoniers View all rentals (6)
- Albion View all rentals (20)
- Riviere Noire View all rentals (9)
- Pointe Aux Sables View all rentals (17)
- Cap Malheureux View all rentals (33)
Rentals Near Mauritius Attractions
Featured Mauritius Properties
1 / 51
Trou aux Biches apartment
1 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 2
Trou aux Biches apartment
- No min stay
The island nation of Mauritius, famous for being the home of the now extinct dodo bird, is a perfect example of a tropical paradise that offers the best of both relaxation and fascinating cultural and historical attractions. If you're in search of a sandy stretch of pristine beach and crystal blue water where you can sip your drink and forget your troubles, Mauritius has what you're looking for. Relax, watch the waves roll in and take a dip now and then. When you're ready to get away from the beach and have some adventures, simply dust off the sand and start exploring this island of endless natural wonders and fascinating history. While you are here, be sure to visit the bustling capitol of Port Luis and enjoy its culinary and artistic collusion of Chinese, Indian, French, and African cultures. After the sun goes down, experience the infectious music and spirit of the night life here.
Here are a few additional suggestions as you plan your trip:
- Go skydiving: This is a heart pounding way to experience the spectacular beauty of Mauritius from above. Tandem skydives and lessons are available through several outfitters in the area.
- Explore the Casela Bird Park in Tamarin: Take a guided tour of this nature reserve and learn more about the unusual wildlife and natural history of Mauritius.
- The Casela Nature and Leisure Park: After the bird reserve, make your way to the Casela Nature and Leisure Park, which is part nature center and part theme park.
- Visit the island of Cerfs: Take a boat trip from the village of Trou d'Eau Douce and explore this protected 600 acre island. While you're here, go swimming, snorkeling, or paragliding.
- Go scuba diving: One of the many dive centers on Mauritius can offer lessons and chartered excursions to some of the best diving sites in the world.
- Travel deep into the sea in a submarine: If scuba diving is not for you, but you don't want to miss a chance to see the marine wonders of Mauritius, a submarine can take you down into the depths more than fifty feet below the surface.
It doesn't matter what time of year you schedule your vacation; Mauritius is always beautiful, warm, and lively. Find a vacation rental near the busy heart of Port Luis, or explore your options further from the crowds. Many visitors choose to rent a secluded apartment near the beach or a villa with views of the spectacular coastline.