Featured McCall Properties
1 / 17
6 BR / 3 BA / Sleeps 19
- Min stay varies
5 BR / 3 BA / Sleeps 21Details
- Min stay varies
3 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 12Details
- No min stay
McCall, Idaho, is the perfect four season vacation getaway. The northern pines provide the perfect backdrop outside your vacation home. With great cycling and hiking trails minutes from your rental, leave the car at home, and walk to your outdoor adventure of choice. Spend a day on horseback, and ride through mountain peaks, cool fresh air, and beautiful countryside.
Visiting McCall during the winter months? Not to worry, McCall, ID transforms from a summer mountain destination to a skier's paradise during the winter, and is home to some of the most beautiful slopes around. Ski on Brundage Mountain, a true skier's mountain for beginners and experts alike. Spend your days on the slopes, then retreat back to your vacation rental at night and cozy up around the wood-burning fireplace for a family chili cookout.
Each year McCall, ID hosts their very own Winter Carnival, dating back to 1924, that includes an array of events, contests, ice sculpture displays, and more. Today, the carnival celebrates winter in style, and features local vendors, a parade, a "monster dog pull," a snow shoeing contest, and live music. From jazz, to country, to bluegrass and rock, guests are bound to find their style of choice. Perfect for families, adults, and people of all ages, this carnival is the perfect way to truly immerse yourself in authentic McCall culture.
Here are a few additional suggestions for your trip:
- Explore Payette Lake: Payette Lake and David's Beach are popular places for summer fun. Relax on the lake shore, go swimming, go canoeing or rent a boat for a waterskiing adventure.
- Play golf: This is another great way to enjoy the spring and summer sun in Idaho. McCall public courses are well maintained and beautifully designed.
- Take a fly fishing trip: Rental equipment and experienced guides are available in McCall. Head deep in the wilderness to lakes and rivers that offer some of the best trout fishing in the state.
- Go mountain biking: Brundage Mountain is the perfect ski destination in the winter, but when the snow melts and the wildflowers bloom, the trails beckon bikers from all over the country.
- Experience Idaho snowmobiling: When winter returns, take a snowmobiling tour of the scenic area around the lake.
- Ride a dog sled: This is another fantastic way to get around McCall during the winter season. Take a one-on-one lesson, or just watch the exciting dogsled races that take place during the winter festival.
A private luxury vacation rental is the ideal place to begin your McCall Idaho skiing adventures. Find a cozy winter cabin with all the amenities you need to host a getaway for your family and friends and then come back in the summer for hiking, biking, fishing and lakeside fun. While you're visiting McCall, you consider exploring nearby Idaho destinations like Ketchum and Sun Valley as well.