- Fontainebleau View all rentals (74)
- Castle Beach Club View all rentals (60)
- Setai View all rentals (53)
- The Alexander View all rentals (58)
- Flamingo View all rentals (44)
- Mondrian View all rentals (40)
- Courtyard View all rentals (44)
- Casablanca View all rentals (28)
- W Hotel View all rentals (89)
- Decoplage View all rentals (19)
- Mercury View all rentals (17)
- Fisher Island View all rentals (18)
- The Fountain View all rentals (39)
- Pavilion View all rentals (19)
- Mosaic View all rentals (16)
Rentals Near Miami Beach Attractions
Featured Miami Beach Properties
1 / 38
Miami Beach condo
2 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 6
Miami Beach condo
- 2 night min
About Miami Beach
With its Art Deco architecture, world famous nightlife and enormously popular beaches, Miami Beach has a reputation for being one of the top vacation destinations in the United States. Known as a world-class beach resort for almost a century, South Beach has some of the best shopping in the area, with many high-end designers opening stores there. Check out Collins Avenue, known for high end shopping and a buzzing nightlife; Washington Avenue, heralded as part of the designer district; Lincoln Road, a seven block strip of boutiques; and Espanola Way, a pedestrian mall whose architecture is reminiscent of a Spanish village.
A few additional suggestions of things to do in Miami Beach:
- Go dancing: Miami Beach is known for its see-and-be-seen nightspots. Liv Nightclub on Collins Road is where many celebrities are photographed.
- ArtCenter/South Florida: This public gallery is home to the works of some of the top artists in the area.
- GoCar GPS Tours: The world's first storytelling car offers a glimpse into the history of Miami Beach.
- Check out a Game: The Miami Heat, Florida Panthers, and Miami Marlins all play in the area.
- Go to the Beach: A visit to Miami wouldn't be complete without spending some time at the world-renowned beaches with beautiful views of the city.
Miami has events and attractions throughout the year, some of which attract visitors both nationally and internationally. A few of the biggest events in the city include the Miami Dade County Fair and Exposition in late March, Art Miami, and the Nasdaq-100 Open. As one of the premiere tourist destinations in the country, there is certainly no shortage of vacation rental options in Miami Beach. No matter what time of year you visit, you'll be able to find a luxury villa rental, an apartment or condo next to all of the fine dining and shopping attractions, or a house with top of the line amenities and stunning views of the city for your stay.
Photography (left) provided by: Nelson Carvalheiro