- Rochester View all rentals (28)
- Minneapolis View all rentals (57)
- Deer River View all rentals (17)
- Ely View all rentals (5)
- Saint Paul View all rentals (7)
- Winona View all rentals (6)
- Duluth View all rentals (8)
- Nisswa View all rentals (9)
- Park Rapids View all rentals (6)
- Pequot Lakes View all rentals (5)
- Crosslake View all rentals (6)
- Lutsen View all rentals (7)
- Edina View all rentals (8)
Rentals Near Minnesota Attractions
Featured Minnesota Properties
Minnesota is often known as the land of lakes, since the state offers thousands of square miles of untouched northern wilderness, much of it covered by tranquil, glassy rivers, lakes, and waterways. Find a beautiful secluded vacation rental or a quiet cabin in the Minnesota woods and experience this landscape for yourself. Wake up in the morning in your private cabin and enjoy a cup of coffee, then head out onto the water in a canoe or kayak and watch the sun rise over the pines. Listen to the sound of the loons and the gentle waves lapping the pebbled shores of your own private Minnesota paradise. This is a perfect place to spend your days hiking, exploring, and fishing. In the evening, come home and grill the day's catch for your friends and guests. If you prefer downtown adventures, spend your day on the golf course or relaxing in a world-class spa. After the sun goes down, enjoy the spectacular dining and nightlife opportunities that the Minnesota cities have to offer.
Here are additional suggestions for your trip:
- Minneapolis: Visit the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden or see a professional sporting event at the Legendary Target Field.
- St. Paul: Visit the History Center Museum, a world-class Minnesota art museum, or the Como Park Zoo and Conservatory in St. Paul.
- Duluth: Take a tour of the Glensheen Estate, a 39 room American castle built in a forest overlooking Lake Superior.
- Rochester: Visit the Rochester Arts Center or see a fantastic show at the Rochester Civic Theater.
- Bloomington: Bloomington, Minnesota is the home of the world famous Mall of America, one of the largest malls in the world and an indispensible stop on the great American road trip.
- Explore the National Parks in Minnesota: Minnesota's national parks are beautiful places to experience the best Minnesota camping, hiking, horseback riding, boating, and fly fishing adventures. The parks offer hundreds of miles of trails and breathtaking waterfalls.
Join the thousands of visitors who come to this scenic state every year for gatherings, weekend getaways, family reunions, and spectacular outdoor weddings in Minnesota. Tour the wineries, splash the afternoon away in the water parks, and experience the best of Midwestern dining and nightlife in Minnesota. While you're here, be sure to spend some time exploring America's other great Midwestern states like Iowa and Indiana.