Featured Miramar Beach Properties
1 / 32
Miramar Beach condo
2 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 6
Miramar Beach condo
- Min stay varies
About Miramar Beach
Just a short drive from Destin along the Emerald Coast Parkway, Miramar Beach offers the best of everything you can imagine in a postcard perfect Florida vacation. A long ribbon of sugary white sand beach runs down both sides of a narrow strip of land between the Gulf of Mexico and the Choctawatchee Bay. On the Gulf side, Miramar beach is equally poised between Fort Walton Beach and Grayton Beach State Park, two of Florida's most popular destinations. If you come here, you can experience the best of both of these, plus the relative romantic quiet of Miramar which is just as beautiful but manages to sidestep the busiest flood of summer tourism.
Here are a few suggestions of things to do in Miramar Beach:
- Play a round of golf: The endless green courses of the Florida coastline beckon. Some of these courses were created by famous designers and attract world-class players from across the nation.
- Relax in a soothing spa: Forget your troubles and indulge in an afternoon of peace and tranquility.
- Play on the beach: Go parasailing, surfing, swimming, or just soak up the sun. The beaches here are so pristine that they regularly win awards for being some of the best beaches in America.
- Go deep sea fishing: Take a charter boat out to sea for some of the bigger catches, or stay close to the coast for flounder and Spanish mackerel.
- Visit the parks: Go hiking, mountain biking, or exploring in nearby Grayton Beach State Park and Point Washington State Forest.
- Go on an eco-adventure by boat: Rent a boat on your own or take a guided excursion to get an up close look at protected coastal ecosystems. Spot wildlife like rare migrating sea birds, dolphins and loggerhead sea turtles.
Miramar beach is the perfect destination for a family trip or for a romantic getaway as it offers plenty to keep you busy and to help you relax. No matter the length, season or purpose of your trip, it's easy to find an affordable vacation rental in the Miramar Beach area. For your stay, consider renting a spacious condo or villa with beautiful views of the ocean.