Featured Mont Tremblant Properties
1 / 27
Mont Tremblant cottage
4 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 8
Mont Tremblant cottage
- Min stay varies
About Mont Tremblant
Perched high up in the beautiful Laurentian Mountains of Quebec, Mont Tremblant offers the very best of a classic winter vacation. Several ski areas offer more than 90 world-class runs, and when you're finally ready to come down from the frozen slopes at the end of the day, the welcoming bustle of Quebec's nightlife will quickly warm you back up.
Here are a few suggestions to keep you busy in Mont Tremblant:
- Go skiing and snowboarding: The Mont Tremblant ski area is the best place to take to the slopes. The snowy trails, frequented by world-class champions, are very well manicured and maintained.
- Try dog sledding: If you've ever wanted to explore a wintery mountain landscape from a dog sled, Yukon-style, this is your chance. Take lessons, meet the dogs, and learn more about this unique Canadian form of transportation.
- Spend the afternoon in a spa: There are several Scandinavian inspired spas in the area of Mont Tremblant. Visit them and relax in a steamy winter paradise.
- Visit the town of San-Jovite: This little village offers a quaint step back in time. Visit the shops here and explore the charming side streets.
- Restaurants and night life: Especially in and around San-Jovite, the Mont Tremblant area is a great place to find restaurants offering the traditional cuisine of Quebec. After dinner, explore the hip but still laid back hot spots like La Forge Bistro-Bar and Octobar Rock.
- See some live music: The annual Tremont Blues Festival draws thousands of visitors every year, and it's only one of the many exciting live music events that take place in Mont Tremblant.
A visit to Mont Tremblant is an excellent way to experience the best of Quebec. There's nothing like a bright, crisp day on the slopes during a true Canadian winter. If you arrive in the summer, you won't be disappointed either as you'll see the mountains bloom with wildflowers and the grassy fields come to life with picnics and annual festivals. Summer is also when the area's outdoor cafes and restaurants begin to buzz and the tranquil green golf courses come to life.
For your stay, find a vacation rental in the heart of San-Jovite or close to the parks and attractions of downtown. If you are visiting in the winter, consider booking a cozy cabin high in the mountains where you will have easy access to the slopes every morning.