- Big Sky View all rentals (285)
- Yellowstone View all rentals (386)
- Bozeman View all rentals (139)
- Glacier National Park Area View all rentals (73)
- Whitefish View all rentals (97)
- Flathead Lake View all rentals (69)
- Darby View all rentals (5)
- Missoula View all rentals (40)
- Red Lodge View all rentals (25)
- Ennis View all rentals (20)
- Kalispell View all rentals (37)
- Hamilton View all rentals (8)
- Belgrade View all rentals (5)
Rentals Near Montana Attractions
Featured Montana Properties
1 / 14
3 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 10
- 3 night min
2 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 4Details
- No min stay
1 / 18
1 BR / 1 BA / Sleeps 4
- 2 night min
The Treasure State certainly lives up to its name, but don't come expecting treasure chests of gold. Rather, Montana's treasures lie in its abundance of natural beauty. As one of the least populated states, Montana's backbone comes from the bonds that unite its colorful residents and the state's rugged landscapes. It is an outdoor lover's paradise, with some of the most accessible and unspoiled wilderness left anywhere in the continental United States.
Some of Montana's most popular attractions include:
- The battleground of Little Bighorn: Visit this historical site where the epic battle between Native Americans and settlers became a turning point in American history. Reenactments are performed for visitors, and a timeless memorial has been erected to commemorate this important event.
- Glacier National Park: Without doubt, Glacier National Park Montana is one of the state's top draws. With pristine lakes and towering glaciers, some of the best fly fishing in Montana is in this area, and the park itself is home to some of the most diverse wildlife in the country, including cougars, bears, elk, goats, and grizzlies, who all roam free along the rolling valleys.
- Yellowstone National Park: One of the most famous National Parks in Montana, Yellowstone spans three states and offers even more expanses of untouched wildlife to explore. This iconic American wonderland is home to geysers, hot springs and some of the world's most impressive natural scenery.
- Helena: Montana's state capital is a beautiful, welcoming community with a small-town feel. Located in the "Gold West Country" region of the state, Helena is the perfect place to rent a condo and use as a base to explore some of Montana's legendary wilderness.
- Fairmont Hot Springs: Halfway between Yellowstone and Glacier National Parks, the Fairmont Hot Springs in Montana is one of the most unique attractions in the state. Home to a wealth of day spas, this resort area is a perfect place to visit if you want to mingle with your fellow vacationers.
Montana is an equally attractive destination in summer and winter. Summer offers ideal weather for exploring the outdoors, but in winter, some of the nation's premier winter sports venues are in full swing as some of the best cross-country and downhill skiing in America is available in Montana.
A vacation rental offers convenience, space and privacy. If you're staying in the city, you can rent a condo for the short term or for extended stays, and a cabin is the perfect way to get a firsthand look at the rugged outdoorsy lifestyle the locals live year-round.
If you want to explore the area further, head next door to the Dakotas or trek north to cross the border into Canada.