- Mykonos Town View all rentals (632)
- Ornos View all rentals (168)
- Kalafatis View all rentals (105)
- Elia Beach View all rentals (136)
- Tourlos View all rentals (17)
- Kalo Livadi View all rentals (108)
- Panormos View all rentals (81)
- Agios Ioannis View all rentals (51)
- Ftelia View all rentals (44)
- Paraga View all rentals (36)
- Agios Stefanos View all rentals (61)
- Psarou View all rentals (95)
- Agios Sostis View all rentals (78)
- Paradise Beach View all rentals (132)
Rentals Near Mykonos Attractions
Featured Mykonos Properties
The Greek island of Mykonos is known for its incredible natural and architectural beauty, including deep clear water and that famous combination of whitewashed walls against dazzling blue sky. Mykonos is also considered one of the most cosmopolitan of all the Greek islands, and visitors come here from all over the world to experience the sizzling nightlife and busy, fashionable beaches.
During the day, wander the streets of Little Venice, visit the Mykonos folklore museum, and don't miss a chance to take a guided tour of the many important archeological sites in the area. Put on your darkest pair of sunglasses and take in the glamorous beach scene, or order a cup of coffee at a cafe and watch the cats of Mykonos lounging in the sun. At night, get ready to sample the culinary work of world class Mediterranean chefs. Then head for the discos and dance until the sun comes up.
Here are a few suggested things to do while you're here:
- Visit the Church of Paraportiani: Visit this beautiful Byzantine Church overlooking the sea. Appreciate it from a distance, and then go inside and get a sense of the area's architectural and spiritual history.
- See the Monastery of Panagia Tourliani: Take a guided tour of this distinguished ancient religious site.
- Visit the windmills: Take a trip to the famous windmills of Kato Milli. A guide can explain the long relationship between Mykonos and wind power.
- Visit the ruins: Ancient Greek ruins are easy to find around Mykonos. Explore the archeological site at Ftelia and learn more about how our ancient predecessors lived and about their contributions to western civilization.
-Play on the beaches: Mykonos has some of the hottest beaches in Greece. There are always plenty of things to do including swimming, scuba diving, and soaking up the sun.
Even though Mykonos has no real off season and the weather here is always beautiful, it rarely feels crowded and you can always find a perfect vacation rental that offers everything you need. Book an apartment close to the heart of the downtown area, or chose something a little more secluded and closer to the beach. It's hard to imagine anything better than spending a week in a villa with a terrace overlooking Mykonos' crystal blue ocean.