- Kingston Plantation View all rentals (114)
- Myrtle Beach Resort View all rentals (735)
- Ocean Forest Plaza View all rentals (81)
- Market Common View all rentals (116)
- Arcadian Shores View all rentals (83)
- Anchorage I View all rentals (38)
- SeaGlass Tower View all rentals (38)
- Margate Tower View all rentals (36)
- Anchorage II View all rentals (35)
- Grande Dunes View all rentals (82)
- Ocean Forest Villas View all rentals (25)
- Gulfstream Cottages View all rentals (23)
- Atlantica View all rentals (22)
- Carolina Dunes View all rentals (62)
- Sand Dunes View all rentals (51)
Rentals Near Myrtle Beach Attractions
Featured Myrtle Beach Properties
About Myrtle Beach
Stretched out along South Carolina’s Grand Strand, Myrtle Beach has access to 60 miles of pure, unadulterated beach paradise. Whether you’re the kind of beachcomber who wants nothing more than to stretch out on white sand, or the active type looking for a chance to fish, sail, or paddleboard out on the waves, 60 miles of beach means you can craft an individualized beach experience for you and the whole family. Add in Myrtle Beach’s warm, subtropical climate, and you’re good to go for hours of outdoor fun.
For classic beach entertainment, look no further than the Oceanfront Boardwalk and Promenade, recently completed in 2010. With three sections comprising an oceanfront park, boardwalk, and carnival-like pavilion at Plyler Park, the Boardwalk is chock full of dining, shopping, and family-friendly amusements. In addition, Myrtle Beach is known for its challenging golf courses. If you like to swing big, head out to the links at Kings North Myrtle Beach National or the Arrowhead Country Club for award-winning courses and world-class services. Or, if you’re after more of a family feel, the lagoon style of the Mt. Atlanticus mini-golf course provides a range of cleverly-designed obstacles.
An evening out of your rental house means discovering South Carolina’s distinctive cuisine. Browse regional goods and high-quality shops while soaking in the ocean breeze at Barefoot Landing, or try the galleries and market stalls at Broadway at the Beach. Both of these retail destinations keep visitors occupied far into the night with a full range of nightlife and dining opportunities as well. Treat yourself to an evening out at the Carolina Opry, where dancers, singers, and comedians from around the country come to take the stage and enchant the audience. When in doubt, a moonlit stroll on the Grand Strand is the ideal way to cap off a day well spent.
Here are a few additional suggestions for your trip:
- Hike the trails: Go hiking or biking along the scenic trails of Myrtle Beach State Park. This is also a great place to spot migratory birds and elusive wildlife.
- Visit the Family Kingdom Amusement Park: Visit this old fashioned amusement park for log flumes, thrilling roller coasters, and a Ferris wheel.
- Explore the Children's Museum of South Carolina: This interactive museum is a great place to spend an afternoon if you're traveling with curious young ones.
- Take a surfing lesson: Several reputable surf schools along the shore provide patient instructors who can help beginner surfers get up on a board and hit the waves.
- Go deep sea fishing: Take a deep sea fishing trip from the harbor at sunrise and come home with billfish, grouper, or tarpaulin.
- Visit the Franklin G. Burroughs -Simeon B. Chapin Art Museum: This museum is considered a hidden gem and features the work of renowned regional painters and sculptors.
- Golf and mini-golf: There are over 100 golf courses to choose from in the area, including Carolina National, Caledonia, and Burning Ridge.
- Captain Dicks Parasailing and Jet-Ski: Parasailing and Jet Ski adventures offer an exciting high- energy way to get the most out of a day at the beach.
- Shopping: Myrtle Beach is close to some of the most popular outlet malls in the country. Take a few hours away from the beach to explore the stores and find some amazing deals.
- Deep sea fishing: Charter tours leave the shoreline every day. Book your adventure and bring home the most delicious deep sea saltwater fish.
- Culture and history: Take an eco-tour to see local wildlife or schedule your trip in May for the Grand Strand, a ten day festival of arts, heritage, and nature.
Whatever’s on your itinerary in Myrtle Beach, a roomy, cool beach house provides a fantastic base for all of your travel goals. From direct views of the water to jacuzzis and pools, rentals allow the whole family to truly make the most of South Carolina’s magnificent coastline.