- Old Naples View all rentals (164)
- Lely Resort View all rentals (59)
- North Naples View all rentals (152)
- Park Shore View all rentals (81)
- Pelican Bay View all rentals (123)
- Moorings View all rentals (20)
- Port Royal View all rentals (9)
- Olde Naples View all rentals (164)
- Cottages View all rentals (72)
- Naples Park View all rentals (455)
- Treviso Bay View all rentals (37)
- Briarwood View all rentals (35)
- Greenlinks View all rentals (28)
- Fiddler's Creek View all rentals (31)
- Naples Bay Resort View all rentals (74)
Rentals Near Naples Attractions
Featured Naples Properties
1 / 23
2 BR / 2 BA / Sleeps 4
- Min stay varies
4 BR / 3 BA / Sleeps 10Details
- 3 night min
Few places can rival the vacation rental homes and experiences offered in Naples, FL. Step outside your vacation home onto Naples' vast and world-renowned beaches, and swim, surf, sail, kayak, snorkel, or simply sun amidst a beautiful Gulf backdrop. Kick back and watch the surfers and the waves from your rental's own back porch or patio. Spend your days playing in the sand, then retreat back home at night to enjoy all the amenities your vacation home has to offer.
Naples is home to great cosmopolitan shopping and dining opportunities, many that are located at The Waterside Shops. This shopping and dining haven has over 45 unique shops and a number of chic and delicious dining establishments. With beautiful architectural structures situated throughout the complex, The Waterside Shops are a must for shopping and dining enthusiasts alike. Looking for great golf? Head over to LaPlaya Golf Course, a brand new 18-hole course with a beautiful driving range. After playing a round, dine amidst rolling green hills and fairways at the attached restaurant.
Here are a few additional suggested activities:
- Explore the Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary: This two mile raised boardwalk winds through four distinctly unique environments: a wetland prairie, a cypress forest, pine upland, and a marsh. Experience an array of wildlife and learn about the natural conditions and ever changing ecological state of the sanctuary.
- Visit the Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens: See alligators, monkeys, tigers and other exotic wildlife surrounded by a historic botanical garden. This zoo features a number of daytime shows, including exhibition tours, alligator and reptile tutorials, and botanical tours, as well as tiger, leopard, and panther exhibits.
- Visit a waterpark: The Naples water park experience is truly one of a kind. If you're traveling with children, visit any of the water parks in the area for a day of wave pools and exhilarating waterslides.
- Go dolphin watching: Charter a boat and head into bottlenose dolphin territory with an experienced guide and have a close encounter with these friendly creatures.
- Learn to surf: Naples is a great place to get up on a surfboard for the first time. There are plenty of excellent surf schools and patient instructors here who can have you hitting the waves after an afternoon of lessons.
- Take a dinner cruise: Admire the areas beauty from the deck of a sailboat as the sun sets over the Gulf of Mexico. Several gourmet dinner cruises are available that leave shore just before twilight.
You'll never run out of fun, exciting, relaxing and romantic things to do while visiting Naples. The best way to experience this Florida paradise is by renting your own private condo a few steps from the beach, or an elegant villa with breathtaking views of the ocean. No matter what time of year you arrive here, you'll have no trouble finding a perfect vacation rental with all the luxury amenities you need to host your family and friends. While you're visiting Naples, consider scheduling side trips to nearby destinations like Fort Myers and Bonita Springs.