New Smyrna Beach
- The Wave View all rentals (53)
- Sea Woods View all rentals (21)
- Oceanwalk View all rentals (15)
- Sugar Mill View all rentals (14)
- Chadham by the Sea View all rentals (8)
- Hacienda del Sol I View all rentals (8)
- SandCastle View all rentals (8)
- Sea Coast View all rentals (25)
- Pelican View all rentals (11)
- Sea Coast Gardens View all rentals (6)
- Bahamian Club View all rentals (5)
- Smyrna Dunes View all rentals (10)
- The Inlet View all rentals (61)
- Oceania Beach Club View all rentals (4)
- Coconut Palms View all rentals (3)
Rentals Near New Smyrna Beach Attractions
Featured New Smyrna Beach Properties
About New Smyrna Beach
The motto of this city is a "swan among ducks," and the pristine surroundings could not be personified any better. With exquisite white sands, exceptional waterfront views, and lush surroundings, New Smyrna Beach is a tropical paradise beloved by locals and visitors alike. The city offers numerous outdoor recreational activities for all ages, including scuba diving, swimming, golfing, sailing, and fishing. There are also a variety of cultural activities, such as theater, concerts, festivals, and museums. The historic downtown area, near Canal Street and Flagler Avenue, is a popular place to find unique shops, excellent restaurants, and a vibrant nightlife.
Some of the attractions you will not want to miss include:
- Atlantic Center for the Arts: This renowned, nonprofit artists' community supports music, visual, literary and performing arts innovators. They host several exhibitions, workshops, and events that are open to the public.
- Black Heritage Museum: As a historical museum, this space educates visitors about the Underground Railroad, Buffalo Soldiers, and Martin Luther King Jr., among others.
- Marine Discovery Center: Educational opportunities and tours abound at this center that is dedicated to shielding and sustaining Florida's fragile coastal ecosystems.
- New Smyrna Speedway: If adrenaline is your thing, there is plenty of action with weekly races at this track.
- Deep-Sea Fishing: There are a number of tour operators that offer trips out to the ideal fishing areas where you will find the catch of the day.
- Eldora State House: This recently restored house is a trip back in history showcasing artifacts and photos from the old town, Eldora.
There are a number of options for where to stay in New Smyrna Beach. A condo downtown puts you in the center of all the city's culture and nightlife, or you can choose to make yourself at home in serene scenic surroundings at a beachside house. No matter where you lay your head to rest, beautiful sunrises and breathtaking sunsets come with every vacation rental free of charge.
New Smyrna Beach has a tropically influenced climate with humid, hot summers and dry, mild winters. In February, visitors can get inspired by attending the annual Art Fiesta. In the spring, the warmer weather makes the yearly Seaside Balloon & Skyfest one of April's most popular events in town. If you are looking for a few good day trips during your stay, there are also plenty of exciting places to visit nearby including Disney World, the Kennedy Space Center, and Daytona Beach.